Chapter 11

'Don't fucking slap me!' I cursed, as I felt Phil's grip tighten at my shaking body.

'Or what?' My dad laughed. I watched how happy he was at his own comment, he smirked at me before sitting back down. Watching Phil calm me down.

'We need to leave.' I mumbled and Phil nodded, pulling me by my hand.

'When you break up, don't come back!' He shouted.

Phil darted his head up to the door, which my dad spoke from. He let go of me and walked in. 'I fucking love your son, he has changed my life for the better. He's a good guy. Your wife sent him to that camp to stop him from seeing so many girls and getting drunk all the time. She got exactly what she wanted. I love him, and he loves me, we are going to be together for the rest of our lives, and we don't need you to approve to keep us together, so grow up and accept the fact that your son is gay, at least your wife can. And we are fucking married.' He screamed.

Phil walked back towards me and I grabbed him in for a hug. Squeezing him tight. 'I love you. I love you so much.' I screamed into his shoulder.

'I hope so.' He giggled, pecking my cheek as I pulled away from him.

'Let's leave this place!' I demanded and Phil nodded. We headed to the car and got in. Just as we where about to drive away the door swung open and my dad and mum ran out towards us.

'What?' I groaned.

'I'm- sorry.' I knew he didn't mean it at all, and my mum made him say it but I nodded and she walked away.

'This isn't over.' He smirked, before turning also.
I shivered, knowing it most certainly wasn't, he tried to kill me once, I don't know what would stop him trying to do it again.
-
Almost two weeks later
Done! Me and Phil have officially signed up for a place to study. It took long enough. We where heading to the camp tonight, both of us are so excited.

'I cannot wait to see Sam!' I smiled.

'I can't wait to see Jake!'

'Oh, marry him then!' I joked.

'Fine, call up a lawyer cause we are getting a divorce and I'm sure you'll be fighting to keep this arse!' Phil wiggled his butt at me, I slapped it hard making him groan.

'Sorry does it still hurt from last night.' I joked making him curse under his breath at me.

We packed up are things and decided to leave. We said to Jake and Sam that we'd pick the, up on the way.

In the car I put on a One Direction album to sing along to, and also to piss off Jake and Sam. I have missed them a lot. We stopped off at Sam's house first. He had dyed his hair black, which surprisingly suited him.

'Hey!' He cried, pulling us both into a hug on his doorstep. 'Let me just grab my trunk.'

We where soon all standing in front of Jake's. He lived on his own with his girlfriend who wasn't going to the now both gender camp.

He opened the door to us all saying hi in unison and giving him a massive hug, making him cry for air. 'I missed the squad.' He winked as we walked back to the car. He chucked his things in and we began the drive too camp. Singing awful One Direction songs which that actually liked. I kind of assumed they weren't 1DAF but I was wrong.

-

We pulled up at the camp and all practically jumped out the car to find out where we where. And as we hoped, we where put into Ester house all together. With Pablo from last year along with somebody named Dom, Toby and Smit.

We all tracked through the bit of wood to our usual cabin. Me and Phil called bottom bunk and top bunk on one bed, obviously one of the bunks wouldn't be used and we can just store our things on as the room which was previously empty had two more bunk beds. One for Pablo and Dom and one for Smit and Toby. The rest soon arrived, Pablo giving both me and Phil a massive hug and saying that he is glad we are still together.

We all sat round the table.
(Some of the ages might be completely different but it's how I'm going as from now!!!)
Jake was now 24. Sam was 18. Pablo was 17. Dom was 13. Smit was 20. Toby was 15. It made me happy to have such a mixed group.

I glanced to Phil, already missing all the alone time, as I watched him talk to Smit. Him and Smit seemed to get along well. They both loved books and films, so it made it hard to get Phil's attention.

'Phil, love!' I called for the third time.

'Yes?' He turned sweetly.

'Me, Sam and Jake are going to get the food, back in half an hour.' I smiled and he nodded, giving me a quick peck on the cheek before turning back.

'Why did you kiss him?' Smit commented uncomfortable with what just happened.

'Because he is my husband...' Phil questioned himself. I looked at Dom who also looked a little grossed out, making me sink a little.

'That's disgusting.' Smit spat. 'Are you serious, we are stuck in a cabin with some faggots?' I looked to Phil who was close to tears.

'Twat.' I muttered, pulling Phil to stand with me. I pushed him behind me as Jake and Sam stood shocked.

'What's wrong with being gay?' Pablo challenged.

'It's against human nature!'

'So it's ok for you to commit sins by drinking, drugs, doing things illegal and unheard of. But when two guys have a preference for one another other than for woman it's wrong?' Pablo smirked. I placed my hand on his shoulder as silent thank you.

Fucking faggots!' He screamed again, ignoring Pablo. Which was extremely rude, he walked over to Phil and spat in his face before leaving the room.

'Oh my -.' Phil began but I pulled him in for a hug. Squeezing him tight. This wasn't going to be as fun as I hoped.