Chapter Nineteen : Shots x16

I'm not sure how he did it at all, but it took Donovan approximately three days to pack everything up, find a new place to live and have everything moved in. I have not once stressed about moving at all and I was extremely grateful. It was crazy how easy he got a new place so quickly and to be honest, quite suspicious but he assured me that this was something that he'd been planning for a while.

He didn't get into the financial aspects of it after I insisted on paying half of the mortgage but all he wanted me to do was worry about food and personal bills. There was no more to discuss after that but he promised to let us know if he needed some help.

I felt especially bad when Donovan practically forced me to move into the master bedroom because I helped him through his hardest times. Regardless, it didn't feel right at all but he wasn't hearing any more of it.

The house itself was unreal and I couldn't even fathom what the price of it was, considering it was located in only a few miles away from the coast of Malibu. Walking inside the Cape Cod inspired build, we stood in a little informal seating area that was connected right to the kitchen and into the back room. The house had big windows that brought in so much natural sunlight as opposed to the old apartment that felt like a dark box. 

We walked upstairs and toured through the already renovated rooms. Audrey and Angelina's room were right next to each other when you walked directly up the steps and down the hall, was my room. "You know I chose this house because I thought it was a great setup. You guys upstairs and me downstairs." 

(Pictures are included at the top. I made sure this house was still on the market and took out the exact location its in) 

I hadn't been able to process words that could explain the emotions I have been feeling ever since we got in. I just couldn't believe the fact that I would be living here, especially having my own room. 

It just didn't feel right because I felt like I didn't work for this, that it was practically given to me. 

"Donovan, how did you get this?" Audrey asks as we make our way downstairs. 

"Listen, It took a lot to get this house and in such a short amount of time but we deserve this. We have all worked hard for as long as we can remember." 

I push my hair back, holding my head in my hands, "This is entirely too much. We cannot possibly let you bear all the financial responsibilities." 

"You two have practically taken care of me for as long as I can remember. This is the only way I can think of paying you back so please shut up and enjoy it."

******

"Natalie! Miella! Can you come here please!" 

We both look at each other, rolling our eyes as to what David may possibly want. When we get into his room, he was snuggled up in bed with Mariah, Zane, Heath and Carly surrounded by him. 

"What is the issue?" 

Heath nervously looks around while scratching the back of his neck. "We did nose goes Heath, you have to ask." David says, a sentence that sounds like would only come out a child's mouth. 

I could already sense I knew exactly what this is about. But instead of saying something about it, I let them bicker back and forth.

"Oh my god, Miella, they wanna drink tonight and they want you to join." Carly says. 

David smiles, "I don't want you to feel like you have to though. Just want you to have a little fun." 

I will never forgive Nate for telling them the shit I did in high school. "Only on these conditions. You can't film me when I am drunk and we stay here, we are not going anywhere else."