Arc 2

Arc 2: CEO Secretary vs the Royal Film Pair

Genre: Modern, Slice of life, deaths, green tea bitch, Mary-sue, Gary-sue, killer

Target Pair: Mission World's Film King and Queen

Chiru's job: CEO's SECRETARY

=

Storyline

Year 20XX, There was a large trend in the entertainment industry that inspires the youth and people who dream of becoming an Actor or Actress. It was a bountiful year and dozens of entertainment companies were born in the same year. However, as the years pass by, some met a dead-end while some thrived to go forward.

There are two companies that have been on top of the Entertainment Industry and were both hosting the two famous people in the entertainment circle: The Film King and The Film Queen. There has been a decade worth of rivalry from the two CEO heads that made the people of the two agencies hate and despise each other.

The Star-Shine Agency and the Sunny Agency were the top tiers of the Entertainment Circle and anyone who they train will become successful that is visible to the naked eye. In this circle, there are five key-players: The Film King and Film Queen, the two CEOs, and The Invisible Tyrant.

The Film King and Queen were both strangers for a long time, their fans always try to make a CP out of them and posting edited scenes from their movies to get the two royalties together in the social media. Why they never dated was a lie! A big fat lie! Those two were in a secret entanglement and benefited from one another. Slowly, their grudges left and what remains is their love for each other. They finally announced their relationship to the public and were blessed by the whole world for a happy marriage!

=

When Chiru arrived at the mission world, the story has already progressed near the climax. Chiru wanted to do it swiftly and easily as his higher-up told him that the more time the illegal world-hoppers were left alone, the more damage they will scar on the world until it weakens and fall apart. Even if he wants to go and be rampant, he needs to prioritize the mission first before bigger consequences appear. Who would've thought a big character will always intervene with his actions made his actions limited?!

"You, get the hell out of my sight!"- Chiru's face was black as he glared menacingly at the other person.

"No, don't be angry, let me treat you a meal,"- The other person said and tried to hold him, but he took five steps away from the man while still glaring.

"Fool, do I look penniless to you? I don't need you! Scram!"- Chiru huffed and turn to walk away briskly,

But after three steps, his wrist was caught and was spun till he landed on someone's strong embrace,

"Baby, Don't be angry. I love you,"- and suddenly he was kissed. Chiru was dumbfounded, just who the hell is this person?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHIRU AS PAUL M.

Previous Occupation: Model

Age: 25

backstory: Paul M. is a rising model in the industry when his family history was exposed that scarred everyone's perspective of his amiable and charismatic persona. He decided to leave modeling and died from an overdose of drugs inside his apartment. Chiru occupied the body an hour after the original soul's death. 

ML: KRIS LIONETTE

Age: 30

Information gathered: The Invisible Tyrant

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: Hello Everyone! Author here with the next Arc of Micheivious System: DtHP

How is everyone during Quarantine? I hope you're all doing well. I'm still doing my academic activities so I might stall the updates in every book. Keep safe and paint a smile on your face uwu).

See you all soon.