CHAPTER 12: So Far So Good....

VICK

It has now been a few days since we got back and everyday I keep finding more and more things about Carolynn that make me fall for her even more.

I have been taking her to school and picking her up everyday and I loved looking at her face whenever she saw me. That smile of hers drives me crazy.

After days of finally convincing her to let me meet her parents, she finally agreed. I was glad. So tonight I was going over to her house to meet her father, stepmother, with also Lonnie and Gianna being there too.

I had brought over flowers for both her and her stepmom.

To be honest, I was feeling a bit nervous because it's been a long time since I have been serious enough to meet a girls parents and I wanted to make sure that despite the fact I was a little older than her, not by a lot, I knew that she was gonna turn eighteen next week she admitted earlier and I already was planning something special.

After I walked up and knocked on the door, in less than a minute, the door opened up and standing there was my beautiful curvy princess.

"Hey beautiful." I greeted her with a smile and a kiss making her blush.

"Hi to you back." She said biting her lower lip a little bit.

"These are for you." I handed the bouquet to her.

"Thank you. They're beautiful." She smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Of course." I winked and smiled at her.

She invited me inside and we started walking towards the living room where I saw Lonnie and Gianna both sitting on the couch next to each other watching TV.

Lonnie looked over at me and nodded a 'what's up!' at me then Gianna said 'hi.'

"You must be Vick." I heard a male's voice say from behind me and knew it was her dad. She has his eyes.

"Hello Sir. It's a pleasure to meet you." I greeted him as I shook his hand.

"No need to be formal like that, makes me sound old." He laughs. "Call me Bryant."

"Alright, Bryant." I laughed a little. "Well these are for your wife." I tell him as I hand him some flowers.

"That was very sweet of you. Thank you." He states. "Please make yourself at home and dinner will be ready in a moment. Want anything to drink with dinner?" He asks me.

"Some water please." I replied.

"Of course." He smiles then turns and heads back into the kitchen and I can hear her stepmom commenting on how sweet it was I brought her some flowers.

I then look at Carolynn while taking hold of her hand as she looks at her dad walk away in shock.

"Baby?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry, I just have never seen that before." She says.

"Seen what?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She says. "Want to sit down?"

"Sure." I smiled and brought her hand to my lips to place a kiss on it as I entwined our fingers together while we walked over towards the other couch and sat down across from both Gianna and Lonnie.

"It's a good thing you didn't bring over any wine." Lonnie jokes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because her parents don't have a clue in how old you are." He chuckles.

I looked at Carolynn who looked at me with an apologetic look.

"It's not that I have lied to them really, it's just I don't want them to know because I don't know what they will do." She says and notice her start to fight back some tears.

"It's okay baby. It'll be our secret until next week when you turn eighteen." I smile in reassurance at her making her smile.

I lean in to give her a kiss then seconds after, we hear her stepmom call out for us to head towards the table to eat and both Carolynn and I start heading over hand-in-hand.

So far so good......

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)