ch.2

I answer the unknown number. I put it up to my ear. Meh it's just water, I'll let it evaporate itself until it reaches the roof or something.

"Hello~?"

The unknown voice said. I don't recognize it. Well maybe the tiniest bit.

"Hello? Who is this? You may have the wrong number sir."

"Nope, I have the right one."

"Is there something you wanted sir? And do you mind telling me your name?"

I ask. This is a little bit creepy.. what if it's dark reunion. Suddenly my voice gets serious.

"Because if your here to make some kinda deal, I'll kill you. If your not what I think you are, I'll call the police if your a prank caller."

"I'm not sure what the first one is, but I'm definitely not here to prank call."

The voice laughed. What is this guys deal? My serious voice didn't leave when I answered him. It was calmer then before, of the chance that it wasn't dark reunion.

"You can call me KS."

That's Saikis initials.. Kusuo Saiki?

"What do you want."

"Just for you to do a couple chores for me."

My next words sounded like they were laced with venom. And they are.

"What the hell do you want, KS?"

If this KS person is apart of dark reunion I will never forgive them.

"Become my servant. Do my chores. Only for a few days. See, I'm starting a game with someone."

First hint of who this person is. They like games that mess with people. Got it.

"Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Saiki Kusuo. Ever heard of the name?"

The person laughed as a growled in the phone.

"And if I haven't?"

"Then you would have no problem killing him, right?"

I gasped. Who is this! And why do they want Kusuo!?! This evil voice laughed once again.

"Relax, I'm only joking. I know you know who he is. And that your a loyal friend of his. Although you haven't actually met him yet, am I correct?"

"No, you are not."

"Hm.. oh that's right! You have a crush on him don't you! Haha Haha! How hilarious."

He cought my lie.. how does he know all of this?

"What do you really want?"
Yet again my voice was completely laced with Venom. I don't know who this person is, but I hate him.

"Become his friend. Make him fall for you."

"Why?"

What's the alter motive here? I don't understand.. wait he doesn't want me to brake his heart does he?

"So you can brake his heart ofcourse. Your a smart person, you should've figured it out. Maybe."

"KS. What's your motive here? Why do you want this? And how the hell does this relate to any game ever?"

"One I made up. One where I can finally win."

He is obsessed with winning. Who could this game crazy person be? And I'm guessing Saiki knows him considering it sounds like he lost to him alot. Which is probably the reason he wants to win so badly... this makes me think.. who exactly is Saiki? And why does he have such a horrible person after him.. and is there more?