EPILOGUE

Author's Note: As I've said, this is just a short one. 😊

Thank you mumsh iAmAnggeL for the prompt. It's an honor to execute one of your ideas. I hope I gave justice to this one, mumsh, and cheers to more writing collaboration with you. Thank you for your support with this one. It means a lot!

Thank you to ADNBookClub once again for the opportunity to write and tell stories in a form of fanfic.

And lastly, thank you to all of you who took the time to read this and my other stories.

Here it is! The Epilogue of #ATMBN. Enjoy! 😊🙏🏻💚

"Thirdy anak, huwag makulit."

"Dada, Mama... Dada..."

"Yes, baby, we will go see Dada, okay? So wag na maglikot, we're on our way na, okay?"

"Dada, Mama..."

"Yes, Baby...mana ka talaga sa Dada mo, ang kulit mo."

They're on their way to her husband's office. Her son Thirdy will be turning 3 soon. Kamukhang kamukha ng ama, and she couldn't wait to tell her husband that they'll be having a new blessing soon.

Kinapa niya ang tiyan niya, she went to her Obgyne bago siya tumungo sa office ni RJ. Naghinala na siya last week when she felt dizzy at iba na ang nararamdaman niya, so, she decided to made sure of her hunch, and she's right, she's 5 weeks pregnant and she can't wait to tell RJ about the good news. They've been trying to conceive again since last year.

She looks at Thirdy at the backseat and she smiles and sighs—hay salamat nakatulog na ang batang makulit. Nauubos ang energy niya sa batang to.

Both of them decided that she would quit her job when Thirdy was conceived which she really planned to do. She's helping her husband in his business which allows her to work at home most of the time. Only during a major meeting or a very important meeting that her presence is required, then, she will be in the office.

Nakarating sila sa building ng office and she carefully carries the sleeping Thirdy, up to the 16th floor where the office of her husband is located.

When she arrived, she saw RJ's secretary.

"Hello, Ma'am Maine...ooppps."

She put her pointer finger to her mouth to shush the secretary and points to her sleeping son.

"Sorry, Ma'am Maine, akin na po to." The secretary helps her carry the bag she is holding mostly—Thirdy's things.

"Thank you, Lea. Si RJ ba nasa loob?" in a low voice, she asked.

"Ma'am, nasa conference room pa po, but it's his last meeting na po, baka 30 minutes pa po bago matapos."

"It's okay, pasok nalang ako sa office ha."

"Of course po, Ma'am Maine."

Tinulongan siya nitong makapasok sa office ni RJ. May isang sofa doon na malaki na usually tinutulogan niya noon palagi pag nag vi-visit siya kay RJ and at the same when Thirdy came, doon ang spot nila. RJ also made sure may isang sulok na pwede makapaglaro ang anak nila kapag nandito ito sa office.

She settled at the sofa, slowly putting her son kasi nangangalay na din ang mga braso niya. Thirdy stirs and she caresses his son's tummy—it's his favorite. Gustong gusto niya yan para makatulog. When she was sure na tulog pa din ang anak niya, she stretches her arms and, decides to flat her back on the sofa beside her son. Dahil sa pagod, nakatulog siya agad.