|Chapter 7: Demon's Flames|

"Keep your eyes on me and stop flirting extras!" We both turned and saw Pomeranian sent another explosion which we both had dodged. I looked around to try and find my branch and the wolves, though all 4 were gone.

"Yeahh, my precious babies threw it somewhere before them disappearing themselves." I turn to the source of the voice, the voice being from Luna. Though i couldnt dwell on it any further as i heard as if a bomb was right next to my face. As i looked to my right, i saw an immense light of yellow, orange and red, not long after that i saw Karma in front of me.

"KARMA!"

°~°~°~°~°

Y/N POV

I stand up and was tearing up of the image of Karma in my head. On the ground dead. Burns on his perfect skin. Blood splatter all over his body and on the dirt. Even though he was able to protect me from the blast, i still rolled farther away near the trees.

"KARMA!" i yell as i ran to his side as dust was clearing. I was almost there when i saw a silhouette of where Karma stood. But there was something different. There was wings on the person, black and huge, claws at the corner like a bats, yet scales glistening slightly. Horns sticking out of the sides of there head, horns similar to a bulls. Lastly was a tail of whipping slightly, it was a tail similar to a demon.

(A/N): something like this only with bigger wings plz!

"Karma... " i trailed off as i noticed blazing hot flames surrounding the both of us, unable to see the other two.

"What the hell!?" yelled the blond from the other side. The flames disburse into air, burn marks on where they once were.

"You hurt Y/N..." i look up and see Karmas face

Hes pissed!

"NOW PAY!!" He yelled as fire was sent to the males direction. Bakugo stepped out of the way and sent another explosion. Karma lifted his arms up and black silhouettes came in front and blocked the explosion, turning into black mist when the explosion was completely out. Another Flame came from behind the male.

"Damn it!" He yelled as he turned around and saw the flame.

"Hang on Katsuki!" A voice yelled as a black purple bubble blocked the flames. I turned and saw Luna holding her hand in Bakugo's direction and stopped as the bubble turned into mist.

Crap! I though as i she looked at my direction and started running at me. Suddenly black mist turned into another Luna and followed her. I turned around and started running changing direction every time. I turned back and saw both of them have a sword, black with purple edges along with purple in the middle.

 I turned back and saw both of them have a sword, black with purple edges along with purple in the middle

Crap! Crap crap crap crap crap! Adrenaline rush through my veins turned around. Lets see if training does help! Assassination dont fail me now!

I run to both of them and slid under one i quickly turned and kicked there ankles as they fell the other was about to stab me but i grabbed the fallen Luna's sword and blocked. I swung at them and made sure there sword was far away from them and jumped up and head butted them as hard as i can. They grunted and held there head but swung there fist to which i blocked i tilted the sword and tried slashing but i felt hands behind me and took the sword.

"What the-"

"Thought you can beat me that easily!?" The Luna behind me yelled as she threw the sword back and held me in place. I struggled as i saw Luna in front of me do a upper cut and successfully did as i bit my lip. They started beating me up until i had the strength to twist and turn. Making front Luna kick other Lunas back harshly which me and Back Luna fell. I turned around as fast as i can and knocked her out. She went limp as i used her as a shield until she turned into dust. I turned to Luna, the original and started to fight her. I was about to do a surprise attack by throwing her over my shoulder when my hands were seized. I was then pulled down to the ground, i gasped and looked to my wrist having dark chains surrounding them.

"DIE!" I turned and saw Bakugo throw an explosion to Karma. Breaking his shield.

"Karma!" i yell as he turned and saw, yet he was hit by a punch by him leading him to the floor as well. I tried getting out of my restraints when they started tightening.

"Dont even try at this point unless you want your hands detached from your body" Luna warned as they kept getting tighter each time.

A flame was enlighten in the guys direction as i saw Bakugo jump away just in time. Karma got up holding his arm, assuming that he was injured.

'Come on stupid quirk! Appear already! I need help!' i thought as i kept trying to get free, hearing Luna sigh.

"You never give up do you? Oh well, let me just force you to stop" she said as the pads of her fingers glowed purple for a second and she started reaching for my head. I kept trying to get out but she had already touched my forehead. I felt woozy and tired.

"Karma" i said weakly before closing my eyes and relaxed. Noticing i fell asleep.

Published: March 15,2020

Ok so im not dead! Ive just been dealing with school! And the fact i didnt have an idea of what to right for anything (。ŏ_ŏ) but anyways! We all already know about the Corona virus AKA Covid-19, so with that please for the sake of everyone. Stay safe. Eat vegetables, and your fruits. Sleep enough. And stay safe, i dont want any of you getting sick. Now I'll see you later my peoples! Baiiii