Part 3 (End)

"Dad!"

Claud didn't budge an eyelid, even though I stormed in. He was in the back. I ran toward Claude, who was standing next to the purple bush.

"Don't run."

I'm all grown up now, but he still seems to think I'm a child.
Seeing that you're saying that out of fear that it's going to go bad.
My heart sank at the thought.

So I shouted, hugging Claude.
"I know you're the best man in the world!"

I don't need a man! I don't know about Lucas anymore, hm!
For some reason, I'm embarrassed to do this because I'm upset about what I just did, but I'm in a bad mood!

"It's really nice to see you guys get along again today."

At that time, someone's happy voice ranged in my ear.
Felix was there, too! Come to think of it, I think you left the Emerald Palace to see Claud, huh? But is it just me?

"Felix, is there something good going on these days?"

"Yes? Good?"
I felt a wonder in Felix's face.

"Why do you look so good today?"

Come to think of it, I think Felix's face has gotten brighter these days.
My complexion has improved. I'm more lively than I am. Anyway, maybe that's why......

"You seem a little more handsome and young than you used to be?"

"Huh, is that so?"

And the next moment, Felix shouted as if he had realized something, I lost my words. "It must be the grace of Yongbong-tang, which Your Majesty has offered!"

Is that so?

Since Claud's order last time, Felix has really done his month-long Yongbongtang eating mission. Is that why you're showing this effect? Really?

"Your Majesty, why don't you have some Yongbongtang at this time?"
Felix said, facing Claude with a bright face.

"I was just trying to figure out what I should do with my duty as I felt your recent dragon wasn't the same as before. But you, Your Majesty, have no better medicine than Yongbongtang to experience of Yongbongtang in personally. It's feed."

At that moment I had to witness Claud's eyebrows wobbly. This. This looks like a danger signal. Felix, I think we should stop talking.

"Really? I didn't know you were that worried about me."

"You Felix, with a loving heart, I'm always worried about your safety."

But Felix's bright face didn't last long. It was because of Claud's subsequent words.

"I should be more grateful that you liked Yongbongtang so much."

"Your Majesty?"
I watched Felix's pupils cause a ferocious pupil earthquake,

"I think I already have enough. Don't do that, Your Majesty....."

"My Yong-tae, if you take enough rest for a while, I'm not going to get back to you, am I? I'm glad to hear that you're seeing the effects of the medicine."

I felt a cold sweat on my back. So maybe Felix is more than that by now?
Ugh, so Felix! Why did you say such a silly thing in front of my dad about Yong-tae being different from before? Oh, you watched Claude for an hour and you still don't know his personality? Be worthless.

"Don't hesitate to take care of the safety of the deceased, as a monarch's duty is to I will offer you a year's worth of cotton swabs."

"I...it...it's......."