𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

the simple life is such a funny, and addicting show, you should watch it on tubi (for free ;) ) and i didn't feel like making up a friend so i just used lucy.

note: i made it to where you both don't know ben, and he's a big celebrity and stuff okay? okay.

"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚃"                      -𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝                        𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞

"𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚃"
                      -𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝
                       𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞

"my name is y/n l/n" she says to the camera. "and my name is lucy boynton"

"and this is the simple life"

"today we are going to be interns for a movie in the making." lucy explains. "we're going to see if we can do this right, and survive the two days"

"this is for two days?" y/n mumbles and looks at her. "yeah" lucy laughs. "oh...that's not hard..."

after searching for a hour, they found the studio they were going to be working at. "is this the right place?" lucy looks at the map then back at the building they were standing in front of. "yeah,'i believe. we should walk around and look for like...guards or something" y/n opens the car door and gets out almost tripping on the curb causing lucy to let out a laugh. what if we get kicked out?" lucy laughed at the thought. "who said we wouldn't?"

they walked around the building a few times and seen a man standing where it looked like the entrance. "let's ask that guy" y/n pointed to the stranger. "talking to strangers? lovely" lucy commented. "hi sexy" y/n greets walking closer to the man. joy came to his face as he seen them. "girls! you're here. my name is terry, and i'll be showing you two around and showing you're tasks of what you'll be doing today"

"i like your name. it's hot" y/n says completely forgetting what terry had said. lucy laughs from behind her at terry surprised expression.

"your first job is makeup. i'm pretty sure this is going to be easy for the both of you, so i'm going to leave you alone with the stars and i'll be back in thirty minutes to see how you did"

terry walked out of the makeup trailer and let the movie stars in. "hi," y/n was the first to speak. "hi, i'm ben" he held out his hand. "and i'm lucas"
"i'm y/n, nice to meet you" she smiles shaking both of their hands. "you guys are hot" lucy says nonchalantly. y/n covered her face as she laughed. "let's get this show on a road" y/n changed the topic.