Back In Town

"Hart, Hart" I snapped out of my nap and looked up to see Kelly standing over me "What is it Severide" "There is someone here to see you" I looked out to the apparatus floor and saw Georgie standing there "Great" I muttered under my breath. I walked out to the apparatus floor "Good to see you Kat" "What do you want?" "To talk about how Max is in police custody" "This is not the time or place" "It is everyone needs to know why our cousin is in police custody because of your boyfriend" "Why would you even care?" "Becasue I'm the only person in our family who doesn't have a restraining order against him or hasn't had him arrested" "Georgie he showed up at my house tried to shove his way past Jay, Jay went to get ready for work and he touched me" I shouted "That's not his fault remind me what happened in Indianapolis" "Whatever happened there I forgot when I moved here" "Whatever" "Georgie walk out of 51 right now before I drag you out" "You wouldn't dare" "Watch me" Casey walked out "What's all this shouting?" "Casey can you kick her out please" I walked back into the common room and sat down. 

Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, Engine 51, Battalion 25 Structure Fire 726 South Bishop Street

"Jay watch the time and stay here" I ran to the ambo and got in I waited for Squad 3 to drive out before following them. I hit the lights as we were driving down the street outside the firehouse. It took us 10 minutes to get there.

"Squad you do a sweep of the house Truck join them, 51 get a hose line ready" "Copy that" Squad and truck ran into the house and Intelligence pulled up and got out of their cars. Erin walked over to Chief. "We got one victim we're coming out" Severide walked out holding a woman he put her on the gurney "Severide can you start CPR" Severide started CPR "I'll intubate" I grabbed the intubation kit and intubated her "I'm in" Sylvie jumped in back and took over bagging. I jumped in the front and started driving to med "Hart what's our ETA?" "3 minutes" "Faster Kat" I stepped on the gas and before we knew it we were at med.

I ran to the back of the ambo and Will was waiting to take the patient "Sylvie lets hear it" Sylvie filled them in but I couldn't stop thinking about why intelligence was there. I grabbed the gurney and walked out to fill in the paperwork. I walked out to the ambo and Sylvie was waiting I got in and started driving back to 51. "What was that about with you sister" "So I may have gotten really drunk like really drunk one night and slept with my cousin. It was the day before I moved here and he obviously thought I had feelings for him so he showed up at Jay and my house and shoved his way past Jay, Touched me and then resisted arrest" "Damn your family is messed up" "I know, Georgie and I were the only ones who hadn't had him arrested or placed a restraining order and that includes his parents" "Damn what's happened to him now?" "I don't know intelligence came and took him back to the 21st and when I went yesterday before Jay was shot Erin said they were waiting for Voight to get back" "Well if you need anything I'm here" "Thanks Sylvie".

I got out of the ambo and walked to the common room. I kissed Jay's head and walked past him to get a glass of water "Borelli what's on the menu?" "Lasagna" "you can keep it then" I walked to my locker and grabbed a packet of crisps that were edible then walked back to the common room. Erin and Ruzek were walking into the common room "How you feeling bro" "you know" they started to laugh "Kat can we talk to you somewhere private?" "Yeah come with me"

 I walked into the conference room "Kat has your sister been to see you?" "Yeah, I had an argument with her about 2 hours ago" "What was the argument about?" "Max she blamed me for sending him the wrong signals" "What's this about?" they said nothing "Erin, Adam I can handle it" "Your sister wants Max released and Jay suspended" "Your joking" "No I wish I was" "should we not tell Jay becasue he is on desk duty starting tomorrow" "Yeah" "I'll get him" I walked into the common room "Jay let's go Erin and Ruzek need to talk" I helped him walk into the conference room and I sat him down "I'll tell him" "So you know Georgie was here and that she blames me for this Max thing but anyway she... she wants Max released and.... and you suspended" "What" He looked at Ruzek "Bro you have to be joking" "Wish we were" "I'm on desk duty starting tomorrow what's going to happen" "Nothing because both your statements match and Georgie wasn't even in the city when it happened. I let out a sigh "I just thought you two might want to know" "Thanks Erin, Ruzek is there any chance you can take Jay home for me?" "Yeah sure" "thanks guys" I kissed Jay and walked back into the common room. "guess whos back on full duty starting next shift" "hmm Jay hopefully" they all laughed "You wish" "It's the top of my wish list" I congratulated Otis then walked through to the bunk room and took my boots off. 

I lay down on my bed and started reading. Severide walked in and came over "What you doing there Kat" "Catching up on some reading" "And why do I not believe that" "ok catching up on today and some reading" "I believe that, what happened with Erin and Ruzek" "The argument with my sister was about my cousin" "What happened?" "So I may have gotten really drunk like really drunk one night and slept with my cousin. It was the day before I moved here and he obviously thought I had feelings for him so he showed up at Jay and my house and shoved his way past Jay, Touched me and then resisted arrest. Then Georgie showed up and tried to blame it on me and then went to the 21st and tried to get my cousin released and Jay suspended" "Damn but why your sister" "Before this Georgie and I were the only people in our family not to get him arrested or have a restraining order against him that includes his parents" "Well I can't help so get some sleep in case there is another call" Severide was right I need to get some sleep. I hardly slept last night becasue Jay was in pain and I hardly have been sleeping since Max showed up. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.