our secret

Luigi's POV

We finally made it home. I put on a fake smile well half fake. I was generally happy they came for me and happy they are alive. I was so rapped up with bowsette that I forgotten she was most likely trying to kill them. But dispite that and I don't even know why I just love bowsette.

Mario: Peach I am so proud of you for protecting me when I could not protect myself.

He kissed her on the lips and they went deep. Everyone was clapping including me but it made me wish I was with Bowsette. So I decided to do something. Mario and Peach said they are going on a date for there victory. When everyone on left. I decided to sneak my way back to the bowsette's castle. I took as many short cuts as possible. Good thing there where no enemies this go around. But I tripped on something.

Luigi: another super crown? Maybe I should take it. I grabbed it and took it with me.

Bowser's POV

I was sitting on my throne.

Kamek: master should I go find another crown will that make you happy. you been sitting her sulking for hours.

Bowser: it doesn't matter. I will never have a full family at this point. Just leave.

I saw him leave I have been here for an hour. Does Luigi still care. I saw my throne door open I was about to breath fire on the interloper but it was Luigi a hold my flame. He ran at me and gave me a hug.

Luigi: I missed you!

Bowser: y-y-you actually came back!

Luigi: of course. I love you.

Bowser: no you love Bowsette.

Luigi's POV

I was shocked at what he said.

Luigi: why would you say that.

Bowser: you where into my body noth--

I cut him off with a kiss.

Luigi: If I was only interested in your body than I would have been loving you when you first kidnapped me.

I hugged the Gaint fire turtle closer.

Luigi: this form or the ette form I will love you the same. I am bisexual even though I learn more towards girls I fine both ways.

Bowser:.... I am a Gaint turtle.

Luigi: still love you like that.

Bowser: thank God my shell is protecting me.

Luigi: from what.

Bowser:(blush) nothing. But I do wish Bowsette again. Mario's destroyed the crown.

Luigi: tripped over one on the way here. I just had a feeling I should take it.

I said as a pulled it out. He grabbed it lighting fast and put it one. He or she was now Bowsette again. Looking as beautiful as the first time I saw her. She has her abs she had her huge breast and something that looked weird on her lower half but I didn't mind it and I hugged her. Than I heard a rip and felt something between my legs.

Bowsette: that's what my shell was protecting. And the super crown doesn't get rid of "it" for a whole week. Even though it makes it look more natural to the human like from I am in.

And I looked down and saw it. She had a dick and it was huge. Suddenly I was picked up. I looked into her eyes and saw lust.

Bowsette: let's go somewhere more private. I am claiming you. Our secret. And our secret relationship.

I was blushing hard didn't expect this. And didn't expect this.

Mario's POV

Peach: what's wrong.

Mario: I feel a disturbance. Like Luigi is getting dominated in some way.

Peach: you worry to much.

Mario: your right.