"No." This is his simple response to the change in my behavior. He shakes his head and approaches me on all fours. He grabs my wrists in each of his hands and places them on either side of my body. "You are gorgeous, Isa. I wish you could see the way that I see you because all I can see is your inner and outer beauty. You don't need to cover up around me. I want to see all of you." His head is tilted as he hovers over me, allowing the light from his bedside table to crawl over the stubble on the left side of his face.

I am left speechless by his words and now only long for his lips on mine again. I wiggle my wrist out of his grip and smile fondly at him, while my left hand laces itself in the hair on the back of his neck. I pull him toward me and whisper just before our lips connect: "shut up and kiss me."

Things begin to happen quickly and the moments blur together out of sheer bliss. Our tongues seem to "clash" together, as all of the fanfiction that I've read over the years would say. It wasn't rough. It was simple and pure and somehow elegant. These were words  that I never thought I could categorize a makeout session as being. I found myself never wanting to part from his lips, which I knew was literally impossible. But I just didn't want the moments to end. I have never been so happy. This thought terrifies me. I can't rely solely on another person to make me happy. But I can't help myself. Our bodies begin to mold together and he pulls me somehow closer to him with each opening of our mouths. As his left arm props himself up on the bed, his right hand hooks itself beneath my left ear. His fingers splay out on the side of my neck and for some reason that feeling makes me moan into his mouth. My fingers grip at the ends of his hair and I soon realize that this is what turns him on, as he is now moaning into my mouth.

They never tell you how incredible it feels to figure out the things that turn your partner on. I know my thoughts sound like a self-help book right now, but that feeling is unmatched. Being so vulnerable with each other that you're able to make them just as excited as they make you feel. And it's this little secret that only the two of you know and can share together. 

His hand unclasps my bra and he pulls it through my arms, leaning back only slightly to take in the sight of my bare chest. I instinctively cover my chest with my arms, pinching at the skin under my armpit nervously.

This is the farthest I've gone with someone, Matt. Don't make me regret this. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. These thoughts flash through my mind as he looks into my eyes.

"Do you want me to turn the light off? It might make you feel more comfortable," he asks. Is he in my head?!

I swallow, afraid of what he might think if I say yes. "Are you okay with that? I'm just not comfortable with you seeing me completely yet." He reaches over and tugs on the string that hangs from the inside of his bedside table lamp. The room falls into complete darkness, but I can sense that Matt is back to the kneeling position that he was in before. 

"I am completely okay with that. Whatever will make you more comfortable." I can tell he's smiling in the dark and I reach my hands out to grab what I think is his face. I pull him to me and kiss his perfect lips, allowing him to then trail down my neck and further down toward my chest. His lips leave my skin when he reaches my collarbones. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Please continue," I shamelessly beg. I gasp as he kisses down and around my left nipple. I have to control myself from not bursting out in a screech or some other inhuman sound that may leave my lips. His mouth makes contact with my nipple, sucking on it briefly before pulling away from it with a pop! sound. His lips then reciprocate the same feeling but on my right nipple and I can feel my excitement begin to pool in the seat of my lace black panties. "Matt..."

"Yes?" his voice sounds innocent in the dark and my heart starts beating so incredibly fast that I have to take a few extra shaky breathes to try and get it to slow down.