Chapter 17

1 year later
The most interesting year of my life. The The happiest year of my life. The best year of my whole life. Jensen is more than I've ever dreamt of and for sure more than I deserve. After taking care of him, we ended up staying together in his apartment and we are currently searching for a house. At first we argued for the location, Vancouver or Texas. My family or his. But after a few fights and negotiations we landed on keeping his apartment in Vancouver and get a house in Austin. I would be up there with him when we are working but our base will be in Austin. And I was that pretty satisfied about this plan.

To be honest, I didn't really care where we will be. I just wanted to be with him. I never expected to say this but I can't live without him.

My phone started ringing and I ran to pick it up.
"Hi Lizzy, what's up?" I ask
"Hi (Y/N). Everything ok here. How about you?" she asks
"Good" I say and I let out a breath
"I don't hear you so good. You haven't talked with Jensen yet?" she asks
"No. He texted me that he is busy and that he'll call me as soon as possible" I say
"Could there be something wrong with a friend or family member?"
"I don't know. He was supposed to go to see his parents for the first few days of the Christmas hiatus and I'm totally fine with it. I get it. I'm not jealous or anything. But something is wrong. I just don't know what is happening with him. Everytime I call him, my call goes straight to voicemail" I say
"Maybe something came up, a family thing"
"And he couldn't tell me? At least that something came up and he'll stay there for more days. Instead he finds it better if he texts me everyday the same thing I will stay for one more night. I really don't want to think of the worse but--"
"No, stop that. He loves you and there is no chance he did something that will hurt you"
"I don't know Liz. We are supposed to be in Austin in three days to check a house that we found, and I really fell in love with the moment we saw photos of it, but Jensen said that he isn't sure if he is going to make it there. He was so excited on us getting a house together and now he is just disappeared" I say
"Maybe he is just spending time with his family. He probably missed them. Everything is fine"
"I hope that's the case"
"You'll see that I'm right. AGAIN" she says and I chuckle
"I need to go, don't worry about Jensen and enjoy your Christmas break"
"Thank you"
"You're welcome. Bye"
"Bye" I say and I hang up.

I sit back on the couch and I call Jensen.
"You've reached Jensen Ackles, leave a message" I hear his voice and I hang up. I take a deep breath and I look at the ceiling. What could have happened to make him so distant now?

Every bad scenario, came in my mind and I wasn't sure if I could take it. A tear rolls down my cheek.
________________

After a long shower, I put my pajamas on and I sat on the bed. It was 7 pm but I didn't care. I took my phone and
I call Jensen's mom "Hi, Donna. (Y/N) here" I say
"Hi (Y/N), how are you doing?" she asks
"Good... I wanted to ask you something" I say
"Of course, I'm listening"
"Is Jensen there?"
"No, he hasn't been here since the last time you two came together. Why? Is everything ok?"
"Yes, everything is fine. Thank you" I say and I hang up.

I call Jensen one more time "You've reached Jensen Ackles, leave a message" I hear his voicemail
"Jensen I need you to call me. We need to talk. Please Jensen" I say and a sob escapes my lips "I need to hear your voice, I need to know what's going on, whatever it is" I say and another sob escapes my lips "Whatever it is, I need to know. I want to know. Because I would jump in front of a car for you Jensen" more sobs come out "Please call me" I beg and I hang up.

He left me... He... He left me

My phone lights up and I take it immediately. It was one more text from Jensen.
I won't make it to the house's tour. You should go alone. The owner informed me that he'll have the keys hidden unter the doormat. At least one of us should go and check it.
I throw my phone and I lay down again crying.