34. •Δ Cards On TableΔ•

X Ambassadors - The Devil You Know

'Cause wherever you go, wherever you go

With the Devil you know you'r never alone

It's better to know the Devil you know

Liam told us everything, from the beginning , Everything single thing

Liam told us everything, from the beginning , Everything single thing . In front of Dad, Mom , Arianna and I . Dad bailed him out this afternoon after Marion came with Jessica and told us what Liam did . Mom fainted ,but that did not stop Marion .

"It's all your fault , And your whore of a mother ." Marion charged toward ,Arianna .I pushed her back on time. What was more shocking was that Jessica was pulling her mother back .

"Leave now before I call the cops. They will put you beside Liam's cell . You can pull your fangs out there . LEAVE ." Dad shouted .Our security guards rushed inside .

"Don't you dare touch me ." Marion yelled at the guards . Jessica hurried behind Marion.

" Call a doctor, Axel ." Arianna whispered behind me .She was looking at dad who was cradling mom's head in his lap.

After doctors assured us that She will be up in few hours , I talked to dad.

" I called the lawyers. They will bail out Liam on a condition that he will tell us the truth , All of it . "

" Take him to my place ,We can talk ..." I say.

" No . He will directly come here. No more games , No more hiding the truth. " Dad said . Taking a large gulp of scotch , he isn't the one to drink like this ,specially not in the afternoon.

" But mom is here , She will wake up..."

" It is time we wake up , Son . It's time we see Liam for the man he is . Both Elizabeth and I have been turning a blind eye to Liam's faults. It's time we wake up ." he put the glass on the table with a loud thud .