𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"So we have to go to a tour around the campus today

"So we have to go to a tour around the campus today." Isabella told Cory and Topanga as Joshua and her got ready to leave. "You're going to leave me by myself?" Cory cried.

"Cory, you've done this before." Joshua told his older brother. "But- Please don't leave me!" Cory begged.

"Sure." Isabella nodded sarcastically. "I'll just not go to college and spend the rest of my life helping you at the classroom without getting paid."

"Oh, thank you." Cory smiled. "Cory, read the room." Topanga sighed.

"I just hope I get see the classes maybe I can finally select a major." Isabella sighed. "Still don't know?" Topanga asked.

"No." Isabella pouted. "It's between literature, photography, or theater like acting and singing."

"Either way you'd conquer any of those fields." Joshua kissed her head causing her to send him a smile. "Do you know your major, Josh?" Topanga asked her younger brother-in-law.

"I may take mechanic, journalism, or theater just like Belle." Joshua answered. "Well, which ever you chose I'm sure you both will do fine." Topanga smiled.

"She's right." Cory nodded. "You two are still seventeen and already going to college just because you guys were academically advance. I can't relate to that at all."

"I still despise math." Isabella said. "I don't like it an yet I was put in advance classes."

"Well, don't worry it's over now." Joshua chuckled hugging her from behind. "Plus you get to show off that you're the youngest person in NYU this year."

"You really want to play that way?" Isabella rose an eyebrow. "Do you really want to say that you're dating a younger woman?"

"You've always thought having an older man was hot so why not." Joshua smirked causing Isabella to sigh crossing her eyes before walking out of the apartment. "Babe! Wait up!"

"You did that to yourself." Topanga chuckled heading to her and Cory's bedroom. "Trust me buddy if you make your woman happy you get to live." Cory made a face before going to his wife.

Joshua rushed off going to catch up with his girlfriend trying to apologize but as he stood next to her Isabella pushed him against the wall.

"No one gets to know what I find attractive but you." Isabella looked up to him. "Just you." Isabella repeated causing Joshua to smile before switching their positions taking Isabella by surprise.

"Just me." Joshua smirked whispering lowly. "Just as you understand between you and me, I'm the dominant one." He whispered to her ear.

Isabella not backing down tried her hardest and succeed on switching their position which was difficult as Joshua has been working out more recently.