You only belong to me: Yandere Natsu x Reader

• Y/N: Your name
•E/C: Eye color

___________________________________

Your POV

Blood...

There was so much of it in the guild hall. All of my friends dead bodies in different places and some around me. Gray, Lucy, Ezra, Wendy, even Happy lifeless bodies were on the cold floor.

I slowly look up away from them, to look at the one person who I didn't think would do this to their friends. Their family.

It was Natsu Dragneel, the one who controlled my life.

He looked back at me with a crazed look on his face and blood smeared on it.

Please, why did this happen to me?

Flashback

I was in the guild, hanging out with Erza and Gray in the bar area. Gray wrapped his arm around my shoulder and asked me, "So Y/N, when are you gonna go on a date with me. I smirked and said, "When you know how to keep your clothes on, I don't mind the view but this happens too much."

He had a embarrassed look on his face as he looked down to see he was only in his underwear. As he went to go gather his clothes, me and Erza laughed at him. "He is determined to go out with you Y/N." Erza smiled at me and I sighed with a smile on my face as well.

"I know, I just like teasing him." I said as I grinned at him, him still trying to find his shirt. Erza shook her head at me in disappointment, "That's not very nice of you, plus you do have competition." She pointed at Juvia who had hearts in her eyes as she watched Gray.

My cheeks puffed out in anger as I looked away, "Well if he can't wait then it's his loss." Erza chuckled at me, "I almost forgot how stubborn you are." She rubbed my head and I thanked Mavis that she wasn't wearing her armor. As she rubbed my head it felt like someone was watching me and it made me shiver in fear.

I then suddenly felt something or someone land on my head. A blue tail swayed in front of my face and I knew right away that it was happy. I giggled and picked him up from my head, holding him against my chest. "Do you need something Happy?"

"Aye! Can I have your fish? You haven't touched it at all." I looked down at the grilled fish and I asked him, "Don't you like to eat your fish raw?" He shrugged and and said, "I'm hungry so I'll take anything." I smiled and nodded at him to take the fish.

And with that he jumped my arms and picked up the fish, flying away with it. I heard someone laugh behind me and I turned away to see Wendy, "Looks like he was really hungry." I couldn't help but laugh and agree with her. As I had a conversation with her, Erza and Gray when he came back fully dressed I still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was staring at me.

Looking up a couple of times to see if a pair of eyes would be staring back at me, there wasn't. This just made feel more afraid, I didn't hear Erza calling my name until I felt someone flick my forehead. I look to see that it was Lucy, she had a worried look on her face. "Are you okay Y/N?" When she asked me that, I felt someone hug me from behind, "Yeah, is everything okay?"

I recognized that voice to be none other than Natsu. I gulped and laughed nervously, "Um yeah, I'm fine you guys I promise." Please see that I'm lying, please help me.

Everyone looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders, thinking that everything was okay when it really wasn't. As they went back to conversing with each other, I felt Natsu lightly bite my neck. He quietly whispered in my ear, "You really think that you could get away with that crap you pulled with Gray? I heard everything you, him and Erza said."

My eyes widened in fear, forgetting that he's a fucking dragon slayer. Other than him having a great sense of smell, he can also hear very well. I started shake, thinking about the terrible things he was going to do to me. He chuckled, enjoying the way that he makes me tremble in his arms.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you lesson. I'll remind you who you belong to." As he said that, I shut my eyes to prepare myself to be dragged out the guild back to our home.

But that never happened..

Instead he let me free from his arms and walked up to Gray, with a grin on his face. Like the Natsu that I knew before. The one who loved to eat and to go on quests. Who showed everyone the same amount of love and care when it came to protecting them. But he was gone.

I watched as he picked a fight with the Ice wizard, hurling insults at each other and I couldn't be more afraid for Gray but I couldn't show it. Erza got up ready to stop them from wrecking the guild hall, but that never happened. As we all watched in horror as Natsu burned Gray's body.

It felt like time stopped, as we watched his burnt body fall onto the ground until Juvia's scream took all of us out the shock of losing a friend. Everyone stood around Natsu in a fighting stance, ready to attack him. But he looked..excited?

And in a second his whole body was surrounded by his fire magic. He laughed like a madman and looked at all of them with a terrifying smile, "You all can't have Y/N, she's mine and only mine." A few people stepped back, intimidated by him while I was glued to my seat, to afraid to leave knowing that he'll find me.

The fight began, Natsu against the whole Fairy Tail guild. There was slight hope in the back of head as I thought that the guild would win with our strongest wizards. But I couldn't be more wrong.

Natsu was smart as he took out Erza, then Mira, then Laxus and even Master. I looked at their bodies in shock as tears were streaming down my face. Not only did he use his fire to kill, he also had a knife to either slit their throats or stab them through their heads.

And each time he did that, I would gag and try to prevent myself from throwing up. Please stop. One by one all of their burnt and bloodied bodies fell to the ground. And here I was in the middle of it all as I felt a pair of hands hold my face and made me look at them.

A pair of onyx eyes stared into my E/C ones, it felt like I couldn't move as I felt his lips against mine. I couldn't kiss him back, after what he did to me and my friends, how could I? This only angered him as he held me tightly against his body, not wanting to let me go. "This is only the beginning of your punishment Y/N, the rest will come when we get home..."

This was my life, I only belonged to him..

___________________________________

Well what did you guys think? I never wrote anything like this so tell me if you want to write more stuff like this. I finally graduated you guys, but I will be working a lot so I'll try to write as often as possible. Anyways I hope that you guys have a good day and I'll be writing a different book soon. Peace out my lovelies!