400 Lux 🥀

This chapter got a spiritual transfer fund from 400 Lux by Lorde, it's a very good song to hear.

I recommend you to listen to it while reading this chapter because as I said, this chapter was spirited with 400 Lux, it would help you understand the plot better.

Please enjoy this chapter
y'all this going to like it!

Now we're wearing long sleeves
And the heating comes on
(You buy me orange juice)
We're getting good at this
Dreams of clean teeth
I can tell that you're tired
But you keep the car on
While you're waiting out front

The exposure of sun light waking me up, and I got up being all alerted because my phone couldn't stop buzzing from text messages and calls.

FUCK

and then I found out that it wasn't even my room and not the fact that my parents would worried shit about me, but Hye bin should have had searching me around because I didn't come home last night.

I grabbed my phone and saw 30 missed calls from Hye bin, and hundreds of messages from him.

Shits

My phone buzzed off

and Hye bin name was on it, and I anxiously answered his call

"NUNA WHERE ARE YOU?"

"WHY THE HELL YOU LEFT LAST NIGHT?"

"ARE YOU WITH SOMEONE? ARE YOU DRUNK AND WENT HOME WITH SOMEONE?"

"SERIOUSLY NUNA WHERE HELL ARE YOU? I'M GOING TO PICK YOU UP RIGHT NOW"

"PLEASE DO ANSWER IT NUNA"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE WITH YOUR WEIRD FANBASE FRIENDS, YOU KNOW THAT BTS-"

Before he said anything I cut him off straight

"relax okay, I'm okay, Hye bin-ah didn't you have a class today?"

At least I tried to change the subject as quickly as I could.

"no, I probably wouldn't attend that"

"what the hell are you talking about?"

"well no, I ain't going nowhere knowing you aren't even coming back home"

"No, I wouldn't escape from my own house, for the love of Gods, I only... um having a sleepover at my friend's house, your talking isn't make any sense"

"Seriously, this is the first time you done this kind of Sleepover-thingy"

"you think I don't have any friends or anyone to hangout with? how could you? I didn't raise you to became a brat!"

"what are you talking about? I raise my own self to be like this, like the most handsome little brother you have right now, like I said, I earned it NUNA!"

"yeah whatever"

"seriously where are you? I'm going to pick you up, just tell me!"

"I- near hangang"

"are you in hotel or something?"

"W-what? No of course not, why would I book a hotel when I could go home right away?"

"But it's strange for a house, right, near hangang? Mostly there are only hotels four tourists, and maybe a high-end prestigious apartments, are you telling me the truth NUNA?"

"of course, why would I lie?"

"Nuna, if you ever found someone to date, please bring him to me first, I want to know him better, I just don't have a good feeling about this guy"