18

Chapter Eighteen| Eden

"Right from the beginning." I say to Theo as I grab hold of his hand. We decided to sit next to each other on the sofa but then Theo wanted me straddling his lap.

Theo bites his lip and looks at me with wide, worried eyes. I give him an encouraging smile and he takes a deep breath.

"Every morning, since I was about three, I'd have to run fifteen miles." I can't help but gasp. Fifteen miles! "Only when I'd finished, I'd be fed through a tube only. That's how I got my nutrients."

"My baby." I whisper gently, stroking his hair.

"I then had to spend a minimum of five hours in the gym before I had to go to the lab for experiments." He plays with the material of my jumper, avoiding eye contact with me.

"What kind of experiments?" I whisper.

"Enhancing my height, muscles and brain." He mumbles. "Me working out in the gym wasn't enough for them."

"What about Professor Oliver? He said that he was like your father figure." I watch Theo clench his jaw.

"He would help me after I'd get a beating from Professor Richards. He would clean my wounds." The last part makes me think back to when I felt the scars on his back.

"Your back?" He gives me a sad smile.

"Whips." My eyes begin to water as I imagine the pain he must have gone through. "If I didn't comply with what Professor Richards said, which was all the time, I'd get whipped."

I cry for him.

"Please don't cry, small." He reaches up to wipe the tears away from my cheeks. "I hate it when you cry." He then rubs his stubbled cheek against my soft one.

"He hurt you! From such a young age, you didn't deserve any of that Theo, you was just a child!" I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my head in between his shoulder and neck.

"W-When he injected me with stuff, it would hurt. I'd end up having a lot of seizures." I tighten my arms.

"Do you still have them?" I mumble against his neck and I feel him nod.

"I haven't had one for a while though." He says whilst rubbing my back.

"Do you think about your parents a lot?"

"How can I think about people I don't know?" He shrugs. "Your the only family I have now."

"Professor Oliver said you left a lot of destruction when he helped you escape. Do you remember anything?" I furrow my eyebrows when he shakes his head.

"It's like I blacked out. I don't remember escaping." He then grabs hold of my hand and places a small kiss on it. "The only thing I remember is ending up outside your door." My hearts skips a beat at the memory of him complaining how cold he was.

"What about your friend? What was he like?"

"His name was Eddie. He was a couple years old than me, he was like my brother." I pull away and look down at him. "He was the only one who loved me. No-one really loves me." He whispers sadly and my heart clenches tightly.

I take a deep breath.

"I love you Theo. I love you so much." I make sure I'm looking directly into his vibrant red eyes and I watch them brighten.

"Y-You love me?" He whispers, his eyes getting watery.

"I do, I really do!" He jumps up from the sofa with me still in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist.

"My small loves me!" He beams and I throw my head back in laughter. "That's all that matters to me." He looks up at me and smiles.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I say, smothering his face in kisses.

"Please don't stop loving me." He pleads and I thread my fingers through his curls, smiling down at him.

"I won't, as long as you don't stop loving me." I playfully wink.

We embrace each other in a comfortable silence until Theo breaks it.

"Small?"

"Hmm."

"Can I be inside you now?"

I can't help but laugh.

•••

"Theo, no more please!" I moan out as he comes up from under the covers, his lips glistening with my juices.

"Just one more time." I rapidly shake my head.

"I can't take it anymore Theo, you've been down there for over an hour." I whine and try and yank him up. He chuckles and crawls up next to me.

"I like the taste of you." He says casually.

"Too much, gonna have to put you on a diet." I joke and turn my body to face his naked one.

"Are you scared?" I question whilst I draw patterns on his chest with my finger. "About Professor Richards finding you." Theo shakes his head.

"He doesn't scare me anymore, small. You do." I look up at him with wide eyes.

"I scare you?" He nods his head.

"Only you can destroy me, small. You're the only one that can bring me to my knees." I continue to stare at him in shock.

I really hold that much power over him?

"I want you to know I'd never hurt you." He leans forward and places a small kiss on top of my nose.

"And I would never hurt you." I kiss his nose back, causing him to grin. "So, I think it would be best if you don't leave the house." He furrows his eyebrows.

"What? No!" He spits out, looking at me like I've grown two heads.

"What do you mean no?" I sit up and look down at him. "That evil man is out looking for you! You can't be out in public now."

"I don't care, small! When he finds me I'm going to kill him." I jump back in shock.

"You can't! You'll go to prison Theo." I scold him and he rolls his eyes at me. "Did you just fucking roll your eyes at me?"

"Stop swearing!" He also sits up and we stare each other down. "We are going to continue our lives like normal."

I continue to stay silent and he doesn't like it, so he pinches my hips.

"Answer me, small." He grits and I slowly close my eyes.

Why am I so aroused at his sudden dominance.

"Yes." I moan and my eyes snap open at my mistake.

I'm flipped onto my hands and knees and then Theo shoves his dick deep inside my pussy.

"Oh shit!"

•••

"Damn, I feel bad for him." Lia sighs, staring at Theo, who is eating a sandwich whilst watching the tv. "No-one should go through what he has." I nod my head and sigh.

"Ever since that night, he's become crazily possessive Lia. I thought he was bad before, but boy it's something else." I puff my cheeks out.

"He loves you! That's what people do, they protect who they love." She exclaims and I release a small giggle.

"I told him I loved him." She gasps and then squeals, making Theo snap his head towards us. Once he sees we are okay he returns his attention back to the television.

"Finally!" I roll my eyes at her. "This calls for some drinks at mine later, like the good old times." I take a minute to think. "Please, Eden!"

"Fine!" I smile.

What could go wrong?

A/N
Oop🐱 this book now has 70,000 reads. Thank you 💗