•𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹• 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15

IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Last night, Charlotte slept in the boys' dorm on Neville's bed as Dean, Seamus and Neville went home for Christmas. And because Harry and Ron didn't want her being the only girl in her dorm, so they forced her to sleep in theirs.

Ron and Charlotte woke up first, so they got dressed in separate rooms and headed downstairs to wait on Harry.

However, Ron got too impatient and ended up opening some presents already, he groaned at his jumper, but put it on nevertheless. Charlotte chuckled at him and put hers on as well, she smiled at it, it was a nice purple colour with a letter C in white wool. As she put it on, Ron shouted up the stairs.

"COME ON, HARRY, IT'S CHRISTMAS. WAKE UP!"

Charlotte chuckled when she heard a thump and some feet running down the stairs, she looked at the bannister to see Harry smiling widely with his glasses lopsided and his bed hair messy. Charlotte blushed a little as she couldn't help but admire him, Ron and Charlotte greeted in unison.

"Happy Christmas, Harry."

Harry let out a small laugh and replied.

"Happy Christmas, Ron, Lottie."

He then looked at their jumpers and asked curiously.

"What are you two wearing?"

Charlotte glanced at their jumpers with a smile and responded.

"Our mum made them, I think she made you one as well."

Harry gasped and asked in disbelief.

"I've got presents?"

Charlotte heart ached slightly as she felt bad for him, he's never had presents before.

Her thoughts got interrupted by Harry excitedly coming down the stairs and walking over to the tree to pick up a present, Ron and Charlotte sat on the arm of a sofa and watched him open the present from their mum. A blue and gold jumper fell out and he happily pulled it over his head and looked at them with a bright smile.

Ron passed Charlotte the Bertie Botts jelly beans as Harry opened another present, he pulled out some sort of cloak and a card fell to the floor, but he paid no attention to it as he held it up with a cute confused look on his face. He stated.

"This is cool, but I don't know what it is?"

Charlotte let out a little laugh and hopped off the sofa, walking over to where the card fell out and picked it up. She handed it to him and he read it out loud.

"Your father left this in my possession before he died, it is time it was returned to you, use it well."

He looked back at the twins and they shrugged, Ron muttered.

"Well, put it on then."

Harry nodded and opened the cloak, he wrapped it around him and Charlotte nearly dropped the jelly beans. Ron must have noticed as well because he stood up looking shocked, he let out a "woah" and Harry looked down. His mouth opened and his eyes widened, he exclaimed loudly.

"My body's gone!"

They could only see his head, but his body was practically invisible. Ron and Charlotte looked at each other knowingly, they exclaimed in unison again.

"That's an invisibility cloak!"

Harry let out a laugh of disbelief and Ron stated.

"They're really rare."

Charlotte continued his sentence.

"I wonder who gave it to you."

Harry smiled at Ron and Charlotte, but then looked at the card. He shrugged and replied.

"There was no name, it just said, "Use it well."

They wondered for a bit and after admiring the cloak a bit more, Fred and George took them to the great hall for the christmas feast.

As they walked in, Charlotte's mouth dropped and began watering. There's. So. Much. Food.

There was also a massive table in the middle of the hall and some people were sat down eating, heads turned when the group arrived, but then they continued eating, everyone else soon joined the table and sat down.

Ron was looking at the food hungrily and before Charlotte had the time to tease him, he had already dived into the food and started eating like a pig. She shook her head at the lack of his manners, but laughed when she saw the look of awe on Harry's face as he glanced up and down the table looking at all the options.

Her smile faded, however, when she realized Harry was looking too skinny. Those ruddy Dursley's must not bloody feed him properly.

Charlotte built up the courage to place her hand on Harry's, he looked at her and blushed. Charlotte blushed as well, but stated quietly.

"You won't be starved at Hogwarts, Harry. Eat up, you need it."

Charlotte smiled at him and patted his hand softly, she removed her hand and began piling food onto her own plate. She noticed Harry was doing it as well, she smiled to herself, happy that he was eating more than usual.

I think Charlotte had too much food because she was very full and groaned in pain as she moved, Harry looked at her amusedly and she playfully shook her head and looked to Ron who had his head on the table groaning to himself, full as well.

The food disappeared and Charlotte thought it was over, until the table was then covered in too many options of dessert. Ron's head abruptly shot up off the table and he looked at the desserts as he licked his lips and then grabbed some dessert. Charlotte rolled her eyes at him. Piggy.

Charlotte guessed she was a piggy too because even she managed to eat some pudding, but once she was done, she patted her stomach and leant back, letting out a very heavy sigh, Ron went to speak, but Dumbledore spoke first.

"I hope you're all having a good Christmas and I hope you enjoyed the feast, have a good night."

Charlotte's eyes widened and she looked out the window, thinking to herself.

Bloody hell, it's completely dark out, how long have we been eating?

Everyone started to get up and leave the great hall, Ron, Harry and Charlotte link arms and started skipping to the common room, they said the password and entered the room, but not before Charlotte wished Elizabeth a happy Christmas

One by one, they enter the dorm, the boys got dressed in the bedroom and Charlotte got dressed in the bathroom, they all hugged before lying down and drifting off to sleep.