CHAPTER - 8

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and Commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers Do Vote guys if you like this story!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Chapter - 8

Let's Get Into the story

Abhi closed the door and he sit beside her...

"what happen!??" asked Pragya looking at Abhi who is looking really tensed...

Abhi holds her hand....

"Pragya! I want to tell you something" said Abhi looks at Pragya...

"Tell me suniye..anything important?? " asked Pragya...

"Pragya you know we got married!! And we are happy with each other and we gonna start our Life soon (Pragya nods her head happily) but before starting I want to tell something important.... I don't know how you will react... Said Abhi...

"Tell suniye" said Pragya...

"Pragya, I thought to take revenge on you by marrying you " said Abhi...

Pragya shocked to hear this!! She can't Able to believe her own ears...

She stood up from the bed... Abhi too get up and stood before her...

"Pragya Listen!!"

"Pragya Listen!!"

Pragya shows her Hand to stop Him...

"How could you thought to take revenge on me?? How can you even think about it!!??

"Pragya listen to me... We need to talk..." said Abhi holding her hand...

Pragya released her hand from his grip... Abhi felt bad... But Abhi moves close to Her and Cups her face.. He can see the hurt in her eyes.. It's all because of him.. But he wants to clear this between them...