Chapter 21

***

Chapter 21
Marinette's P.O.V

***

I feel sour....I can't move.My eyelids were heavy to open, As my body was also numb but i can feel the rope that was tied around my body.

"Wake up M'lady!" I heard a faint sound. My eyes shot up.

I'm in some sort of warehouse that's old and abandoned . I could've swore that i heard chat noir.

"Chat noir!" I yelled but coughed. My throat hurts so bad. I had a raspy voice.

But that doesn't explains why a man with green hair,Red blood lips and a crazy smile was here with me.

I shivered, The joker was here. "Hello dear! Why are you here?" He asked me.

I looked confused. Why was i here? Why would he ask such a question?

"I-i t-thought y-you k-kidnapped m-me" I whimper.

"Me? Oh no..no..i would never do such a thing!" He placed his hand on his heart.

"Buuut! I brought you here to do me a favor!" He said with a crazy smirk.

Didn't he just said asked me why was i here? I guess he is a crazy lunatic!

"W-what f-favor?" I asked him. " Oh it's simple! I want you to redesign my suit! It's getting pretty old don't ya think!?" He said loudly.

He knows that I'm MDC too? What will happen if i said no? But...i don't want to help a criminal.

I gathered all my courage" NO!" I yelled out,.He smiled a big smile. Then it turned to a creepy frown.

"Wrong answer!" He yelled then grabbed a crowbar.

"No..no NO! Yes! yes I'll help you!" I yelled but that didn't stop him from swinging it to my legs.

Crack. I cried on top of lungs. I can't feel them anymore. My legs were broken. Shattered was the right word.

"you know...i thought that boy blunder cared about you! Why hasn't he showed up yet?" he yelled.

Well maybe he doesn't know THAT I'M KIDNAPPED BY A KILLER CLOWN! EVEN PENNYWISE IS BETTER THAN YOU! NOT REALLY THOUGH!

"I-i don't know!" I cried. "Well...oohhh i know! Lets send him a film!" He yelled.

He brought a camera and placed it in front of me. "Say cheese!" He yelled then smacked my head with the crowbar.

Bang!

***

I groaned as i felt soaked, it must be blood.I opened my eyes to see I'm on top of a building. My eyes widen. I can see I'm alone. "Tikki? Tikki?" I said.

She wasn't with me. I touched my ears. My eyes widen. Where were my rings!

"Looking for these!?" Asked the voice of the Crown prince of crime.

I turned to see him holding my miraculous in his hands. "NO!" i yelled as he threw them on the ground and stepped on with his foot.

He removed his foot. The Miraculously was shattered.

Tikki.....

I was already sobbing. He kept getting closer to me.

"Stay away you freak!" I cried. I was standing on the edge of the building.

"Don't worry...i won't kill you...I'll just hurt you really really badly..." he said with a creepy tone.

Damian- Someone please help me!

I closed my eyes.. Then i heard some footsteps,i see that a goon came to the joker.

"Boss!" He yelled. joker huffed. "Can't you see I'm in the middle of something!" He yelled.

"It's the bat and his brats! They're here!" He said.

Relief washed me. I smiled slightly. "What are you still doing here! Go stop them from ruining my plan!" He yelled.

"Yes boss!" He said then left. He turned around and grabbed my neck. and held me over the edge.

I was shaking with fear. I wasn't ladybug. I'm Marinette. The clusmy, Coward and stupid girl. I can't do anything.

"Your not a clumsy. Coward and stupid girl! Your the opposite! Your smart and brave. Your special Marinette for being who you are!" Yelled a voice.

I saw robin running our direction. A tear of joy slipped out of my eye. I smiled.

Then the joker sprayed some Joker toxin with his other hand at him . "No!" I yelled.

Damian was coughing. He fell to the ground. Then he just stopped breathing.

"Damian..." I said. This isn't happening!

"DAMIAN! NO! " I Sobbed. Then he raised his head with a crazy smile.

i could believe it..he started to laugh like the joker.

"Oh! My times up! And yours too! Bye!" Then he threw me off the edge.

I felt the wind hitting my back. everything was in slow motion. I can see everyone i knew on the building.

I saw my parents looking sad. My ex-classmates looking pissed at me. The Boys looked at me then left. chloe mouthed ' i hate you!'.

And last was Damian who kept starting at me a blank face. No emotions.

Is this how everybody thought about me? Is this how it ends?

Goodbye Tikki...at least your free out of bad hands.

Goodbye world.

***

Damian's P.O.V

"Marinette has been mumbling somethings while she is in a coma. Does that mean she'll wake up soon?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes.. It won't be long and she'll be awake.. Watch her closely." He said then left.

Luka,Marinette's friend was with me. I never really talked with him or anything. We just waited for Marinette to wake up.

I still blame myself...if it wasn't for that stupid fight we had...she wouldn't be in this condition...she's been mumbling the word...No. Wait...stop..I'll help you.. But the most word that worried us was..STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK .. was she referring that name to me? Does she think I'm a freak?

Suddenly she waked up with wide eyes. "Marinette! Your awake!" I said.

Me and luka ran next to her bed "Are you ok Marinette?" Luka asked.

She didn't respond..she seems shocked.

"Where am i?" She asked with a pale face.

"Your in the hospital...you had an ...accident" said Luka with a low tone.

"W-hat?!" She looks lost. me and luka looked at her with confused looks.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She looked like she's seen a ghost.

"That all wasn't real....it was just a Dream...A nightmare...i never dated you.." She said.

Dated ?

"Me?" Me and luka said at the same time then glared at each other.

***

*Lmao*

~Be_Spoiled03