𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙞

"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂

"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂. 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝙴, 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙰𝙸𝙸, 𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚄𝚂"
-𝐝𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐲(𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫)

"day...day..." ben rubs his eyes and thinks as he tries to remember the day of how long they were on friends-cation in hawaii as a spring break trip. friends location was something their family came up with. during the summer or spring they all go on a vacation  she held the camera in front of them documenting the whole trip as a fun, cute memory to see in the future. "day sixty nine" ben smirks as he didn't know the exact day it was since they got there. "nice" y/n says and raised the camera over their heads to get the weird angle of them. this caused ben to laugh as he always thought this was the weirdest angle to do with a camera. y/n let the camera down and turned it off, looking at ben.

"what do you want to do today?" he asks looking in her eyes. y/n thought for a while and then shrugged her shoulders not finding an answer to his question. "wanna go to the bonfire tonight?" he suggested. her face lit up as she just remembered that was happening tonight. "oh my gosh, yes!" she says excitedly and slapped his legs. ben let out a small laugh as he watched her. "and justin said they were doing some surfing today" ben mentioned. "i kind of want to see you fail" he jokes. "you're going to be the one failing, jones" she lightly pushed his shoulder. "jones" he mocked. it felt like he hasn't heard that name in years. he never really like to be called that but he didn't mind it when y/n said it.

"so," he went to put her hand around her lower back but quickly stopped himself has he placed it down on the bed making it elbow bend just enough to make his body go down slightly. y/n's eyebrows creased as she let out a giggle after seeing what happened. "surfing and bonfire it is" he purses his lips try to brush off that he tried to wrap his arm around her. "yeah, and maybe lift some weights a little before then, i think your arms are getting weak" she winks causing him to turn red lightly realizing that she caught what happened. she stood up and headed to the bedroom door opening it. she didn't see the part where he tried to wrap his arm around her considering they were sitting close but she only caught when his arm almost gave out from the sudden action of catching him, which he was relieved about.

"oh-yeah but lack of workout" he went along with it. "come to breakfast. i know our mom's cooked some" she walked out fo the room.

"buckets!" y/n shouts as she tossed her napkin into the trash can. she miss of course but she pretended it didn't happen. "i want to go surfing, now" dave, her brother said making his voice go deep at the end and made a 'grumpy' face. "you just ate, you have wait ten minutes" y/n says to him mocking his voice. "grrr" they said together the laughed. "you two a literal children" ben's mom comments as she walked by the two. "you wish you could hang with us" dave flipped his nonexistent hair sassily.