seven

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 "MANI" 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀

I replayed Giovani's story for the fifteenth time now in two minutes

I replayed Giovani's story for the fifteenth time now in two minutes. I looked closer seeing in fact he was with another girl but the thing that got me was the girl looked hella familiar from the back.

"Okay bet" I spoke to myself. I went back to Kennedy's snapchat seeing the same background. I laughed as I screenshotted both stories. I laughed as a message from Giovani popped up on my phone which I ignored.

I know I said that I wasn't taking anything with Giovani serious, but it's the fact that Kennedy knew I had something going on with him and Giovani knew that Kennedy and I were friends. If they wanted to fuck with each other all they had to do was communicate and I would've been fine with that.

"Tomorrow finna be real interesting" I spoke to myself as I scrolled my Instagram timeline.

I layed in bed for a few more minutes then decided I wasn't gone wait till tomorrow imma beat they ass today. I got up and threw on some sweatpants and a Nike sports bra, I wrapped my hair up and rubbed vaseline on my face.

I grabbed my phone and keys and my way downstairs. I saw my mother and Naliyah in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Um im finna head out for a few i'll be back" I said waiting on her response.

"Okay, be back before dinner"

"I will." I spoke before walking out of the front door.

🝮

Once I pulled up to Giovani's house I seen both of their cars parked outside.

"Should I key his shit or slice his tires" I spoke to myself.

"Both" My inner me spoke.

"Bet" I took my keys and drew a nice little stick figure family on both sides of
his  car, and slashed three of Kennedy's tires.

I walked up to the porch and started banging on his door. It took about five minutes before he finally answered.

"Mani what are you-" I cut him off by decking him in the face and just started punching anywhere I can. "You a dog ass nigga!" I yelled as I continued punching him. "Stop blocking my hits pussy!"

"Bae what's all that noi- shit" Kennedy yelled once she saw me. I stopped hitting Giovanni and went right to Kennedy.

"I knew you was a snake ass bitch!" I spoke as I swung off on her. We both were going blow for blow knocking shit over and everything.

"Let my hair go!" I spoke as she gripped my shit extra tight. She was not letting go and I could feel the glue unsticking from the lace.

Since she was holding my head down I couldn't really hit her like I wanted to and at the same time Giovanni was tryna break us up.