Merry Mistletoe Miracles

On Christmas eve, Harry James Potter stood and watched as all of the Christmas decorations came together in Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. There was a tree in entrance hall and the great hall that were decorated with gold and silver decor. He sighed as he took in the lovely scene.

It was all great.

Except for the mistletoe.

The bloody mistletoe would trap two people inside of an invisible barrier until they kissed. No exceptions.

Students kept on reporting them to Dumbledore, but he refused to take them down for a particular reason that know one knew of...

Harry turned from his awe and left from the entrance hall and walked up the vacant corridor to go back to Gryffindor tower. Everyone else was at dinner, but Harry wasn't hungry and felt the need to get away.

But his prayers were denyed went a certain blonde Slytherin walked past him. Harry blushed when he bumped arms with him. This Slytherin was Draco Malfoy (Yeah, Shocker.) And he just so happens to have crush on this boy. Not that Malfoy knew this. Harry would just about die if he did.

Harry continued to walk but ran into a wall. An invisible wall. Harry turned around to see Draco stuck in the same situation.

Shit.

Malfoy looked at Harry, with a horror struck face. Kiss Harry? Kiss Harry Bloody Potter?!?! Of all people? That was just about Draco's biggest fear. Well not that, more like the rejection that will follow.

Harry looked at Draco. His black cashmere sweater fit him snug as his trousers were form fitting, and tight showing every curve in his body. Harry gulped.

"Malfoy....."

"Potter......"

"You know what we have to do right?" Harry said, unable to contain his blush.

"Of course i do Potter so lets hurry and get this over with, since you're so eager with that bloody blush in your cheeks."

Harry blushed even more at that and moved closer. So did Malfoy. Draco scowled with a pink tinge staining his own cheeks. He looked adorable with his hair slicked back like that. He leaned forward and pecked Harry on the lips. Harry felt butterflies sweep through his stomach. Draco turned and bolted only to run into the walk.

"Shit...."

"It needs to be more than just a peck, Malfoy."

"I'm not shoving my tongue down your throat, so don't expect it."

"Then I'll just have to shove my tongue down your throat, if you want to leave here."

Draco blushed and mumbled under his breath, but stood and walked over to him. Harry placed his arms on Draco's shoulders and Draco gave him a puzzled look. Harry bit his lip before leaning forward, attaching his lips to Draco's.

No response.

Until Malfoy understood and put his hands on Harry's waist, pressing back. Harry slid his tongue across his bottom lip and Draco gasp, Harry taking advantage of the situation, explored the caverns of his mouth until Harry realised that he couldn't get too submissive to the situation so that he didn't end up hurt in the end. Harry ran away from the boy who just stood there like a stone...

What just happened?

_______________________________________________________________

Harry woke up the next morning, his eyes burning from all the crying from the night before. Damn he looked at the foot of his bed to see several gifts. He looked at Ron's empty bed, suddenly regretting refusing his invitation to stay for the holidays. He opened the gift from Ron and grinned.

Chocolate frogs.

Hermione's: a book on Quidditch.

Mrs. Weasley: a sweeter and baked goods.

Sirius and Remus: A book on defense.

And a note from Draco.

....wait..... a note from.... Draco?

Odd.....

Harry,

Please, please meet me in the entrance hall in front of the tree.....after breakfast....

Draco

Harry cast a tempus: 9:37..... well breakfast was almost over so by the time he got dressed and got down there it'd be over..... so Harry got up and got dressed, with a black button up and black jeans, rushing down the stairs and to the entrance hall. Through the crowd of people, he say the blonde boy, standing there, beautiful as ever. He took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Hey..."

"Harry, why did you bolt?" Draco asked without greeting.

"What?"

"Why did you leave after you snogged me?"

"I.... I thought you'd hate me...."

"I never did.... quite the opposite in fact...."

Harry's face reddened. "Really?"

"Really."

Harry grinned and lunged forward, smashing his lips to Draco's. Draco's moans were lost in all the gasp that came from everyone else. Harry pulled back at their clapping.

"Happy Christmas, Draco."

"Happy Christmas, Harry."