Chapter 20

***

Chapter 20
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Chloe had been telling Marinette to cut off her relationship with Luka for days.

And Marinette had developed feelings toward Damian. She thought about it and asked chloe.

"Hey Chloe..Did i have feelings for Damian...before...the accident?" Marinette asked.

"Oh you used to keep asking yourself that question until you confessed that you had feelings" Chloe said.

"Really?! And does Damian know?" Marinette asked.

"I'll be stupid if i said no but i think he does" Chloe said.

"So why didn't i confessed to him?" Marinette asked herself.

"Maybe...something happened between you guys?" When Chloe said that memories flushed Marinette's mind.

Zoe....slut....i never want to see you again...phone...

Then her eyes widen." I...i have to go" said Marinette.

"Marinette we're about to leave to school! Maybe leave what's on your mind for later" said Chloe reminding Marinette

"Oh...right" is all what Marinette said.

***

When Marinette entered the bathroom she heard someone crying.

"Hello?" Marinette said. Then the cry stopped.

She opened a stall to see Zoe was the one crying. "W-what do y-you want!? Leave me A-alone!" She cries out.

"What's wrong Zoe?!" Asked Marinette.

Zoe was surprised that she cared for her. "Why d-do y-you care?" She furrows her brows.

"Because I'm not a cruel person" Marinette said.

That made Zoe feel bad. "M-my friends d-ditched me because someone s-said that i was a scholarship s-student b-but thats not t-true!" Cried Zoe.

"If they were your real friends they wouldn't have been blinded by a liar." Marinette said.

"Why are you being so nice t-to me? After everything I-ive done t-to y-you?" Zoe said.

"Well I gave my biggest bully a chance to change and that made her the nicest person i ever known and also being my best friend." Then Marinette placed her hand on Zoe's shoulder.

"I want to be your friend. Everyone deserves a second chance." Marinette said with a smile.

Zoe had a shocked face that changed to a soft smile. She sniffed then hugged Marinette.

"I'm so sorry about everything!" She cried.

"It's fine really" Marinette said. Then they got out of the bathroom.

Zoe waved then went to go home. That's when a voice was heard "Hey bluebell" said Luka.

Marinettes eyes widen then turned to Luka. He was about to kiss her but she putted her finger on his lips.

"We need to talk" she with a serious tone.

He was surprised then nodded. they walked to a park that was close to school.they sat on a park bench.

"So what's up?" He said to her. She turned to him.

"What's up? What's up! That's what you say after not seeing me for a week ! " she said loudly.