"Yeah I know. It's just the waiting that's got me on the edge right now." I said flipping back over. "Oh, your remember Jaelyn, but that's Anisa. Anisa this is Lisa and Cam."

——————-

"It's too much hassle to make cupcakes, let's just make two cakes." Jaelyn sighed, reading the back of the cake mix. None of us could figure out what we should do, and then Lisa suggested that we bake, we just can decide on what to bake.

"Cupcakes are so much better though." Cam argued.

"The literally taste the same." Anisa said.

"But cupcakes are smaller cakes. Everything that's small is better." I said, "like me for example."

"Not everything is better small." Jaelyn said.

"I wouldn't know." I said, dipping my pinky into the icing and getting a little bit on my finger to taste test.

"Aww gross, that's my brother you're talking about." Cameron said covering her ear with her hands.

"Alright ladies. Have you decided what we're baking yet?" Lisa asked, walking back in from the bathroom.

"Cupcakes." Me and cam said while Jaelyn and Anisa said "cake."

"Why don't we do both?" She asked. "Make it a little competition."

"We're going to win." All four of us said the same time, starring at the opposing opinion.

—————————-

"Throw flour at me one more time, I dare you." I sis looking up and glaring at Jaelyn while I was trying to scoop the mix into the cupcake papers.

"What are you going to do about it, shorty?"

"I may be small but I can pack a punch."

"A fruit punch in your lunch box maybe."

"You can leave." I said, looking back up at her.

"Nah, I'm good."

———————
"Alright, the cake and the cupcakes are out of the oven and iced. Now it's time for me to taste them, see which is the superior snack." Lisa said, reaching for a cupcake first. She then grabbed a fork and took a bite off the back of the cake and tasting it.

She sat the fork down dramatically and looked between the four of us.

"Yeah they taste the same." She said pausing. "However, the cupcakes are more convenient, so
I have to go with the cupcakes."

"Ha!" Me and Cam turned towards each other and hi fived.

"Oh that's only because the judge is biased." Anisa said laughing.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed, looking at my watch. "Oh, I gotta go get ready."

"Okay, were about to head out anyway." Lisa said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back for a hug before I could run away.

"I'll see you later Lisa, you can release your death grip." I said, kind of struggling to breathe because of how tight she was hugging me.