Chapter 2

Hey guys, this is my second chapter. Thinking maybe I should either post videos of songs from youtube from singers that i found relatable to this chapter or should i post a book of my actual lyrics that i wrote dedicated to each chapter? please comment and tell me! thanks :)

and thank you to Emmiie who took the time to help me! give me sometime and I will improve! :)

quirky fact about this chapter:

while i was writing this chapter i was eating arnott's country cheese biscuits. hence the English teachers name Mr. Arnott. :)

xoxo~MaddyLoveSongs~

 previous chapter:He moved closer to me and I swear to god it looked like he was going to kiss me and I wasn’t exactly moving away and I didn’t know why, I mean I was saving my first kiss for Lucas, (well a girl can dream) my heart was beating so fast, I willed myself to move but my brain refused it. 

Chapter 2~

                                        ~~~~~~~~~

But instead of him moving to my lips he whispered straight in my ear. “I watch it to” he pulled back into he’s ever so comfy looking position. I was semi paralyzed. The butterflies in my stomach just would not stop flying around like they were high on red bull.  I couldn’t speak I couldn’t breathe. When I finally calmed down and could breathe as normal as I could, I turned to him, “huh?” I managed to say. I was self bashing myself inside my head. How could I think he wanted to kiss me? Why would he want to kiss me? Im not like the other girls, im not popular! But why am I debating this with myself, do I want him to kiss me? Of course not… 

I almost forgot to listen to the answer but I tuned in just in time.

“So you do watch that ‘stupid’ show than! Ha!” I laughed at him. my heart was finaly at normal speed when I realized he was just being friendly. But I couldn’t help but think it was a little over friend like. He smiled and nodded he’s head at my statement. “Any other secrets Mr. Liar?” I asked as I leant against the tree right next to him. So close our sleeves were brushing against each other. Not that I was flirting because I simply don’t know how to… “Not any that I would tell you” he replied a little too sharply for my liking. I was taken aback, why say it so bluntly? I know that he doesn’t have to tell me anything but that was just plain rude and I was only teasing him! He must have looked at my shocked face when he glanced at my face as I sat up straight, subconsciously moving away from him because my brain was telling me I was being threatened. “Oh, I didn’t mean it like that, I just, I um…” he started to say but got interrupted by a football came hurtling in my direction. I almost didn’t have time to move and I didn’t have to because Daniel caught the football with two hands -totally Edward Cullen style.

I just sat there stunned. I slowly turned to him. he held the ball and waved it at Lucas to come and collect it, While giving Lucas a dirty look. I didn’t take any notice to the god walking towards us; I was more of in awe towards Daniel and that surprised me over everything else. “I thought you sucked at sport or anything sport related?” I asked confused. Daniel gave me an embarrassed smile. It was a cute, almost adorable smile…if you think he’s smile is adorable and cute…. Which I don’t!

 “I do suck at sport, I’m just really good with my hands” he said, it took us only a second to realize what he said and he flushed the brightest red I’ve ever seen. I started giggling and he just sat their embarrassed. When I stopped laughing I looked at he’s face and started laughing again. However by my third round of laughing at Daniel we were blessed by the presence of Lucas. Just seeing he’s face shut my giggles up almost immediately, after that only a few nervous giggles managed to escape my lips.