𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Your alarm woke you up and you rolled out of bed. It had been a few weeks since you'd become the manager for Shiratorizawa' boys volleyball team, and it was harder than you had imagined.

However, you were never under immense pressure and you could ask for help from any of the boys and they'd be at your beck and call. It applied during practice and outside of it. Quite strange, but appreciated nonetheless.

Your therapy sessions changed to early mornings on Saturday so you made it to voluntary practice at 10 am which usually went on until 2pm and then the boys would wrap it up and go out to eat lunch.

You had adapted to this lifestyle of a manger much faster than you'd thought, which was pleasing. This gave you some time to think of how you'd pay back Tendō for blackmailing you. You didn't hate the club, or even dislike it. It was quite the opposite. In the span of a few short weeks, you'd become more attached than you'd expected.

All the more reason for payback on Tendo. You grinned to yourself. He wouldn't even see you coming.

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"What are you doing, (l/n)-san?"

The voice caught you off guard and you almost got ketchup all over your clothes. "Just the person I was looking for!"

"You seemed to be quite occupied." Ushijima pointed out.

"I was going to find you to ask for a favour." You shrugged.

"I thought you didn't like asking or help."

"On a normal occasion, I don't. But this won't work out without you." You mumbled. "Please Ushijima!"

"(L/n)-san—"

"I told you to drop the honorifics already." You sighed. "Besides, I'll return the favour whenever you need it."

"Alright, what do you need me to do?"

And that was all you needed to hear.

❀✿❀⋆♛⋆❀✿❀

"Shit!"

That one curse sent you into a fit of giggles outside the boys changing room. "How do you like your present Satori?"

Training was over, and Tendo had only noticed that his trainers had glue in them when he attempted to take off his shoes and they wouldn't come off.

"I have a spare pair of trainers in my locker if you need it." Ushijima interjected.

"Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendo exclaimed in delight and stuck his tongue out at you while passing by, following Ushijima to his locker. He was barefoot since he had to take off his socks to get rid of his glued shoes.

You kept your distance from them but discretely followed, gesturing for the rest of the volleyball team to follow suit. They did so, not as discretely but with some effort at least.

You hid behind a pillar and your face lit up when Tendo's fell apart, his bare feet making contact with cold ketchup in trainers. "Must be the mould since I haven't used these in two years." Ushijima shrugged and you burst out laughing.

"Nice Ushijima! I owe you one." You cackled.

Tendo looked between you and Ushijima. "Wakatoshi-kun?! You helped her?"