Chapter 26

As school resumed, All Might taught the class today and began with basic hero training. The first thing I did in the morning was check up on Deku and Todoroki since they didn't answer their phones after their encounter with the hero killer. They seemed fine and reassured me that they weren't injured. The second thing I did was laugh with Kirishima at Bakugo's slicked to the side hairstyle.

The training that the hero had planned for us was fun, and although my team didn't succeed in rescuing All Might first, it was still enjoyable with the way that I jumped and swung from one pipe to another. Deku surprised the whole class as his ability to control his Quirk was made possible, and I felt proud and happy for him, like a mother watching her child grow.

The day that we did the training wasn't exactly ideal for me, as my costume was black and the sun was high in the clear sky, hotter than ever. Black clothing and sun do not go well together, and I ended up taking a shower after the training. It resulted in me being the last girl to get to the changing rooms.

Towel wrapped tightly around my form, I pressed my hand on the women's changing door to swing it open, though hesitated as I heard the muffled voices of males sound inside. I glanced at the two doors, both of which held the 'M' and 'W' signs on the front. Of course, I stood before the 'W' door, sure that behind it, it was the women's room.

'Maybe someone's playing audio on their phone...?' I thought. I shrugged it off and swung the door open, casually walking inside.

The voices immediately died off, and I stood in bewilderment before my classmates. My male classmates. My male and shirtless classmates.

I blinked, absolutely positive that I entered the women's changing room, though I found out what happened as Mineta started laughing like a maniac.

"IT WORKED, MY PLAN WORKED! TIME TO SEE (Y/N)'S INCREDIBLE CURVES AND SEXY FIGURE!" The midget shouted, dancing his way toward me, a lustful gleam in his eyes. I yelped and gripped my towel so hard that my knuckles turned white as I realized what he was coming after, his eyes hungrily glued on my towel.

I tried to dash towards the door, but I couldn't move an inch. I glanced down to see Mineta's purple balls stuck to my feet. How did I not feel or see them?

He grabbed onto my towel and pulled as hard as he could. I couldn't use my legs or hands, and I helplessly held onto the fabric in a terrifying game of tug and war. Fear of my body being exposed frightened the soul out of me, and since I work out so much, my body obtained a muscular, and manly appearance, though I still have somewhat of a feminine figure, I looked more manly when I was bare.

I have always refrained from wearing bikinis and other revealing clothes that would show large portions of my skin. If there was one thing I was more insecure about other than my Quirklessness, it was my body.

As if my prayers were answered, I felt his grip vanish and raised my head to see him squirming in the grasp of Todoroki, while a second and much larger towel was draped around me. I peered over my shoulder to see Deku smiling, and his arm wrapped around my shoulders in comfort.

"The hell were you trying to do, you little bastard," a voice growled, and Mineta struggled in Todoroki's grasp as Bakugo neared, the scariest expression I have ever seen plastered on his face.

"I was so close to greatness... AH! I won't do it again, lemme go!" He squeaked, trying to avoid Bakugos' harsh explosions and Todoroki's freezing ice.

After the two gave Mineta a painful hell, Todoroki set him down and froze him to the spot. Bakugo crossed his arms and Todoroki gazed at me with concern.

"Oi, are you all done staring or do you want the same hell I gave Mineta?" Bakugo growled at the rest of the males in the room, raising an explosive hand and practically forcing them to all turn their heads away with pink cheeks.

Todoroki, Bakugo and Deku surrounded me as they led me outside of the room. Sure enough, the rooms signs were swapped, and Todoroki rearranged them to their proper placings.

"That little shit, I should've given him hell so that this wouldn't have happened, goddammit. Especially when he made that remark at you during the sports festival." Bakugo uttered, clenching his fists.

"I-it's fine Bakugo, I'm okay. Thank you for helping me," I said, smiling at the blond. He turned his head away from me with a 'tch'.

"Are you sure you're alright, (Y/N)?" Todoroki asked, his gaze lingering softly on my eyes. I shifted closer to him and nodded, a sense of comfort washed over me. I felt an urge to feel his hands caress my body, to hold me close and tell me everything is okay.

I jumped out of my thoughts as Deku's breath grew quicker, his cheeks pink. "I-I'm glad you're alright (Y/N), I-I'll report the incident to-to Aizawa Sensei. Uh, bye!" Thanking him, I waved a hand as he walked away.

"I need my damn shirt, and you should go put some clothes on too," Bakugo said, clearing his throat and heading back into the men's changing room.

I chuckled nervously as I realized towels were the only thing I was covered with. Excusing myself from Todoroki, I slipped into the girls changing room, dodging their questions. I don't know why, but I felt flustered and kind of embarrassed. Maybe I was still scared.

"I'll-I'll tell you all everything that happened later!" I uttered, flying out of changing room to stay with Todoroki once more.

I glanced around and found him leaning against the wall with arms crossed, clearly waiting for me. I sighed in relief and ran towards him.

"Come on, follow me. I'll be protecting you for the rest of the day." He said, strolling down the halls with me by his side.

"Thanks, Todoroki." He gazed at me with a smile and entwined his hand into mine. It felt right to hold his hand as if putting a piece of a puzzle in the right place.

"(Y/N), I would like to tell you something." I looked up at him, and found his eyes full of an unspoken, yet familiar emotion.

"What is it?" He sighed and parted his mouth, though no words came out.

"... I've... Umm... You're..." I chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"It's... never mind. It's not important." My heart sank at his words as if I was expecting something else.

"We should... we should get to class," I said and pulled my hand out of his. I noticed him reach his hand out, desperate for my touch once again, though gave up immediately and solemnly followed behind me.