Chapter 18

***

Chapter 18
3rd Person's P.O.V

***

Today was Marinette's Birthday so she was wondering if anyone could have remembered.

After school she went to Chloe. " Hey Chloe! Do you have any plans for today?" She asked.

"Well actually yeah! I'm hanging out with Tim so i better go. See ya !" She said then left a confused Marinette.

Marinette kept thinking that maybe she didn't even mention her birthday to anyone before or so.

She sighed then smiled she remembered her boyfriend Luka. She's sure he'll always be around.

So she dialed him " Hey Bluebell! What's up?" He asked her.

"Hey Luka! I was wondering if you wanted to you know hang out and all?" She was hoping he would take her on a date or something.

"I'm sorry Marinette. I have a guitar practice with jagged and other things to do. Maybe tomorrow?" He said.

"O-oh...it's ok! Tomorrow will be fine. See ya." She said then she hung up at him.

"I'm sorry Marinette..I'm sure they all have a good explanation" said Tikki with positive energy as usual.

"Uhh yeah..right" Marinette said with a low tone then started to walk home.

Tikki just sighed and went inside Marinettes bag. She was standing in front of the academy but someone called her name.

She turned and saw Damian Walking up to her. " Hey Damian? How's it going?" She said with a fake smile.

"Tt i've been better..why are you alone?" He asked her.

"Uhh what do you mean?" She asked trying to hide the sadness.

"well usually Bourgeois is around or your boyfriend" he said with a questioning tone.

"Oh luka has other things to do...and Chloe is with Tim and you know..." She trailed off.

He can see the sadness in her eyes. " oh...do you want to..hang out?" Damian asked her.

She looked at him surprised " oh! umm...sure! Just let me see my To-do list first" she said then pulled an invisible to-do list and checked it.

"I have nothing to do so yeah " she said with a giggle.

Those giggles were music to his ears. He wished he could hear it more often.

They went to the park a talked a lot and a lot. She was happy that there was someone to hang out with.

"So...do you mine me asking..why do have this Scar right here." She asked damian pointing at a scar on his forehead.

"Oh yeah... Because of it i lost a lot of blood and been in a coma for two days." He said.

"What?!" she unbelievably said .

"Well lets say that i learned a valuable lesson the day i got it" he said.

"And what was that lesson?" She asked getting very curious.

"Don't... i mean don't poke a donkey's butt" he said with a smirk. she laughed at him.

But Damian can see something was bothering her and knew what it is.

"Marinette...." He trailed off. She looked at him.

"Yeah?.." She said confused. " Is there something bothering you?" He asked not want to making her mad for asking that but instead she laughed.