1. On our Way

"Hyung, I'm scared" Taehyung said.

"Why are you scared? I'm the one who is getting the tattoo. Not you" Namjoon laughed, without taking his eyes off the road.

Taehyung and Namjoon moved to Busan a week ago and were living with Yoongi as they couldn't find an apartment for themselves yet. 

After going through a bad break-up, Namjoon decided to have a noticeable change in his life, which was why he and his brother were on their way to the tattoo shop that Yoongi had told them about.

Taehyung tightened his grip around his white cane, thinking about how painful the process was going to be.

"I know!! But I still feel scared. I don't want you to feel any pain, hyung!" he whined. "Aigoo I might start melting if you talk so cutely. The pain will go away soon, Tae-ah. Don't worry". Namjoon cooed.

But Taehyung did not stop fiddling with his cane. The huge blur ahead of him didn't help ease his nerves either. 

"I know you said you don't wanna try one, but if you decide to have a small one, I will be there with you the whole time, okay? You won't even feel the pain" Namjoon said. 

"Let's see" Taehyung said. He didn't know whether or not he wanted to get a small heart with the initials KNJ in them. 

"This is the shop, I guess. Yup, it is. Colour Palette" Namjoon said after pulling up outside the shop. "The name sounds very creative. I hope the art is good too" he mumbled and got out of the car to help his brother.

He went to Taehyung's side and helped him get out and let him hold his hand instead of using his cane.

"What do you see, Tae?" he asked even though he already knew the answer. "A mixture of blue and red. It's the shop, isn't it?" Taehyung asked. "It is" Namjoon sighed.

****************

Hello, guys :)
Welcome to my first book :))