Extended Summary

All Rights Reserved. Absolutely no part of this work may be used or reproduced in any matter without permission expect in case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews. This book is purely work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. No part of this publication can be transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

DO NOT COPY MY STORY OR YOU WILL BE HUNT DOWN AND DIE. :)

        Damnatus in Latin means Condemned.

                                EXTENDED SUMMARY:

        Roman Lane is a punished man.

        Punished by the Moon for carelessly killing someone he shoud have never, ever, killed.

        But in a world where mercy is scarce and the human race is considered a pestilence, he can't really expect better punishment than in which he has to experience the woman he has always cherished and loved not remember him. On top of that, dying tragically in his arms.

        She comes back years after she dies. Every. Time. 

        A never ending cycle.

        A never ending torment.

        As this torturous cycle repeats and goes on for hundreds of years, Roman gets worse, too many times spiraling down into the pifalls of complete despair and darkness.

        But, for a while—for unexpected years—she doesn’t come back. This is a hint to Roman that the cycle has ended. She will finally rest at peace and he will slowly grief her previous death without dealing with another one on top of the endless pile of incomplete mourns. So slowly, he starts to sew himself back together. He finds a new pack and starts to go out more. Everything, finally, is going quite well and he can say that he’s at last happy.

        But, one day, he feels how a familiar spike slices through his healing wounds harshly and persistently and how he’s positive his eyes are deceiving him when he stumbles upon her again. Though this time, he doesn’t think he will be able to handle losing her.

        Paranormal | Action | Werewolf | Thriller | Romance

         a/n: i'm really bad with summaries. But give it a chance <3 I'm really excited for this! First chapter will be up soon. x

I would love to hear your thoughts!

        Lots of love,

- nessie xoxo