The Frog is....

Ooooh Hunny, Group B is here!

I was a little confused as to how these groups will be introduced but I got it now. And now it's time for...a prediction of the frog.

Okay now Frog! I see the drip. These costumes this season are AMAZING.

On to the clues....

A bag of Hush Puppies, an image the person never got a chance to evolve, a green lighting strike, the 1996 newspaper and 106 dollars.

My friends, this is Bow Wow.

Let me hip you, a bag of Hush puppies. Bow Wow started as Lil Bow Wow. Hence a puppy. An image he never got a chance to involve is so true to Bow. He's still that cute little kid from Like Mike in a lot people's eyes. He's been running with the big dogs from the beginning (another hint) of his career. The green lighting bolt... Bow Wow has a series of mixtapes that are called "Greenlight". The 1996 newspaper refers to Bow's performance at the Olympics in 96. Last but not least, a 106 dollars. This is the funniest and most direct clue I've ever had on this show being that Bow Wow is Mr. 106 and Park. That was the dead give away.

Clues inside the performance... He performed MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This. Bow Wow idolzied MC Hammer growing up. He's why Bow even wanted to rap. In fact, this was his first song he performed ever as a kid. So it would not be surprising for Bow Wow to perform this song almost 30 years in tribute to MC Hammer.

I'm a huge Bow Wow fan. I've loved him since "Bounce with Me". The voice and the charisma from the Frog SCREAMS BOW WOW!! Bow Wow, please be you because the little girl inside of me is going to cry, no lie.

See you guys next time!!
If you agree, be sure to like, comment and share this!