LAL ch.13

Briana's POV

The next hour after Katherine left was silent. Sam wasn't talking to anyone, he took a shower which left Dean and I sitting starring at each other. I had stopped crying and was still holding the tissue Sam had given me.

"It was to save you." I said. I watched his scowl turn into a frown. He didn't answer me. I looked down into my lap and thought about everything that had happened. It must have been horrible for him. I didn't know how much he saw, but I was scared.

"I watched it and I don't think I can ever look at you the same way." He said. I looked at him and he looked away. Sam came out of the bathroom fully dressed. He walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked him.

"Out." He said.

"If we have to deal with this so do you."

'Deal with what?" He asked. Dean became angry and stood up.

"What do you think Sam, were dealing with what just happened." He yelled.

"There's nothing to say. It was to save you." He said.

"I said that too." I said. They both looked at me and I looked away.

"If I had to do it again to save you I would." Sam said. Dean strode over and punched him in the face.

"What the hell was that for?" Sam said. He held his face and I gave him a panicked look.

"Dean stop. That's not what he meant." I said. He looked over at me and his face relaxed. Then he became angry again and punched him again.

"That's for sleeping with my girlfriend." He said. Sam punched him back. They started fighting and I was crying again. I looked at my jacket and grabbed it. I went out the door and ran to Elena's.

I got up to the door and rubbed my eyes. I knocked on the door. Elena opened the door and looked at me worried. I walked in and hugged her.

"Briana what's wrong?" She asked. I looked over her shoulder and saw Damon standing there looking worried. I pulled away and looked at Elena.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have said yes to Katherine." I said.

"What did she want?" Damon asked.

"You gave me to her, you didn't know?" I yelled.

"What did she want?" Elena asked.

"She was going to kill Dean." I said. Damon loosened and he looked at us.

"What did she want from you?" Damon asked. I looked at Elena.

"She wanted me to sleep with Sam." They were silent.

"Did you?" Elena asked.

"Yes. I had to save him and Sam was pushed into it by me. Katherine made Dean watch. Now their fighting, I left before it got bad." I said.

"Bri, I'm sorry." She said.

"I don't know what to do Elena." I said.

Dean's POV

I narrowed my eyes on Sam. I could still see the way he kissed her and all of the things I didn't want to remember in my head. I lunged at him and he pushed me out of the way.

"Dean, it wasn't anything, but a way to save you and I took it, like always. Briana didn't hesitate, we both love you, we care about you enough to risk our relationship and make the future harder on the three of us than we knew it was going to be already." He said. I stopped and sat on the bed with my head down. I was too emotional, I sighed and looked up at him. When he realized I wasn't going to go after him again he sighed in relief. She was trying to break us apart and it almost worked.