Chapter Twelve

RUEL'S POV

Ellie and I instantly untangle our bodies as we hear someone say my name but I roll my eyes at whole it was. 'Coco! Wha- I thought you were meeting us in Melbourne'

'Nope...Who's this...' she mumbles, looking at Ellie.

'I'm Ellie'

'Oh...You're...' she looks back and forth between us both and she raises her eyes as she connects the dots, 'Right, right. Got it'

'Well...I'm gonna go pack...' she pulls herself out the pool and I watch her as she smiles as Coco and grabs her towel before slipping her thongs on and walking back to the hotel room. 

I swim to the edge of the pool to pull myself up and Coco throws me my towel, 'Please don't-'

'Tell anyone? Why would I?'

'Why wouldn't you?' I ask and she sighs

'I'm pretty sure the words I'm looking for are...'

'Thank you Coco' I hated those words coming out of my mouth

'No problem little bro. Come on, we have to leave in an hour.'

ELLIE'S POV

I stuff my tee shirts in the top of my suitcase as Ruel comes in and throws his wet towel on me, 'Ew. Ruel...'

'What?' I roll my eyes as I throw his shirt that was on my bed at him

'Stop throwing clothes at meeee' he whines

'You threw a wet towel at me! I think we're even' I argue back

'Fine

He walks past me to get his jacket as he pokes me in my side, making me jump and I poke him back. 'Excuse me'

'Stop it!' He grabs you by the waist, tickling me in my stomach as he kisses my neck and ear. I finally manage to push him away while laughing as he smirks at me before zipping his suitcase. 

I hear Nate call from the other room, 'You guys ready?'

'Yeah,' he quickly leans over to peck my lips before I grabbed my bag and headed to the airport.

I jump at sudden screaming as we enter the airport. Ruel's sticks by my side as we walk through the girls crowding us all. I slip past and go through security as Ruel gets held up to take pictures with the fans. Our plane was called to pre board as we all arrive at the gate. 

I slipped into my seat and watch as Ruel sits two rows behind with Nate and Joel sits next to me. I put in my headphones in and lean against the window to wait for the plane to take off

RUEL'S POV

I take Ellie's hand in mine as we walk into the hotel room and I scan the card. Nate told us that he was going to be at a meeting about the venue so we collapsed on the couch and started to watch a movie. She rested her head on my shoulder, and I pulled her closer as I wrapped my arm around her. 

We both jump at the door opening 10 minutes later, me instantly removing my arm from around her. 'Jeez Coco. We thought you were Nate'

'Nope. Just me'

I sigh and take her hand in mine, my thumb rubbing along hers as I admire her and her beauty.

'What are you watching?' Coco asks.

'The Avengers'

'Let me guess who's choice that was...Ruel' she glances over at me and I roll my eyes. 

'Shut up, I'm trying to watch it' I fire back.

It had been 30 minutes when we all jump at Nate checking the key card on the door. Ellie and I instantly break apart as we sit on opposite sides of the lounge. 'Avengers? Again? You want dinner guys?'

We nod and head out to dinner for that night.

ELLIE'S POV

I woke up naturally and checked my phone for 10 minutes before realising that Ruel's bed was empty and there was no sound throughout the hotel room. I climbed out of bed and started to call his name around the hotel room.

'Whats up?' Nate asks, I forgetting that he was in the other bedroom.

'Do you know where Ruel is?'

'Bathroom?'

I knock on the door and then pull it open to reveal it to be empty, 'Did he text you or something?' I turn back to Nate.

'Um, no'

'Then where is he?'