Back to the Forest

Wyatt's POV

While dressed as a city worker, I see people panicking and scared. After hearing a rant about something called fro-yo and then going onto something about werewolves wanting to eat human flesh, I hear a girl mutter.

"Stupid fucking anti-monster laws." I try looking around for the girl who said it, but I see no one calm or angry.

(Y/n)'s POV

After the meeting, I start walking toward the Forbidden Forest. On my way there I notice a city worker by Coach's fro-yo cart.

"Stupid fucking anti-monster laws." I say angrily, pulling up my hood on my (f/c) hoodie as I continue on my to the forest.

Once I reach the damaged gate, I go in. Walking into the forest, I go a bit deeper than I usually would. Howling, I look for the lone wolf living in the forest.

Soon enough, I find her laying down. She lifts her head up hearing me come closer. "Everyone is panicking because of werewolves." I tell her causing her to growl. Rolling my eyes, I pat her head. "Calm down." I tell her and she stops growling.

We run around, play, and howl for hours. We love to play at night, especially on full moons. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I pull it out and see my sister's name.

I quickly answer. "Yeah, Addsie?" I say.

"Where are you?!" She screams at me. "Mom, Dad, and I are worried!" She continues.

"Don't worry about it." I calmly state. "I'm fine."

"Don't tell me not to worry!" Addison says slightly calmer. "You left and no one knows where you are!"

"Everyone is panicking for no good fucking reason!" I yell getting pissed. "I'll be back before morning, so stop worrying!" I say and hangup. I huff and look over to the white beast. "At least you don't yell at me." I mutter.

Suddenly, Luna runs of into the forest, and I follow her, not caring how dark it is now. After following her for a few moments, she stops. As I get closer to her, I see movement.

As I watch the figures, I realize they are werewolves. "What are they doing?" I ask myself. Suddenly they start to sing and dance. Luna and I watch and follow them at a distance, so we don't get caught.

My fur covered friend and I hide behind a corner to listen to the werewolves. "We'll hide here, find the girl, get our moonstone, and leave this awful place."

"Moonstone?" I mutter confused.

"I wouldn't call it awful. They got something called fro-yo." I hear the boy say. I peak around the corner and see a girl giving him a look. "Yeah, you're right. This town's the worst." He says, and I think I can hear a bit of disappointment.

I see them go into the vent. I wait a few moments before sneaking out, so they don't hear me. I stay quiet while we leave the school. Once we're out, I look over to Luna.

"Should I tell?" I ask the white wolf. She shakes her head. "Yeah, I thought so."

Once we get further away from the school, Luna goes back into the forest. I hurry home and sneak into my room easily.

~~~~

I put on my (f/c) hoodie over my Panic! at the Disco t-shirt with black jeans. I grab an apple and take a bite. I finish chewing before calling out.