𝐱𝐢𝐢

⚠️

⚠️

the sound of sneakers walking across the pavement filled the air as a boy around yeonjun's height walked towards a destination.
"such a hot boy but he was sadly taken."
he pouted stuffing his phone in his back pocket.

soobin smirked when he looked up and found the boy walking. he proceeded to speed up his pace to get closer.
he looked down to his feet and tried to hide his face incase the boy turned around.

he failed to notice how another shorter boy was following the same person...
yeonjun walked with a small but sharp knife
in his hand.
he wasn't as anxious as he was the last time.

he walked slowly behind the male with
a small smirk.
soobin was getting closer as the path grew narrower. he finally noticed the third figure though.

"huh..." soobin was very confused.
he followed the boy and the hidden figure silently, his steps slow.
the male made a turn into a backstreet and soobin noticed that the figure turned with him.

(a/n: so many 'hIm and fIguRe it's confusing so now we'll refer to the whore from earlier as well...whore to make it easier.)

as the figure turned, soobin finally got a look at their face.
is that...yeonjun?!

yeonjun noticed the whore turn into the backway and took this as a chance to make his move.
he sped up his walking and was right by the boy.
the whore seemed to notice his presence as his breathing was becoming faster and louder.

yeonjun smirked and stood silently when the whore stopped walking.
yeonjun kicked the males legs firmly making him screech and fall.
he smiled as he climbed on top of him and punched him right in his nose.
"fucking bitch." he cursed.

the boy groaned as yeonjun stepped off of him.
soobin on the otherhand watched the whole scene from the opening of the backway with a smile on his face.
he walked closer to them and saw how
yeonjun was beginning to step off the male.

he grabbed yeonjun's wrist to make the shorter face him.
yeonjun let out a small gasp as he widened his eyes.

"ah petal, what do we have here?" soobin said in a low voice leaning close to yeonjun's ear.
yeonjun froze in his spot.
soobin clicked his tongue and looked over to the boy on the ground.

"so are you gonna finish the job?" he asked making the shorter turn around.
soobin handed him a small gun, the smirk still on his face.
yeonjun took the gun into his delicate hands.
he pointed it towards the boy on the group and rested his finger on the trigger.

"right there baby." soobin grabbed yeonjun's arms from behind and adjusted the aim.
"now...shoot." soobin said making yeonjun quickly pull the trigger.

BOOM

yeonjun watched as the blood leaked through the body. the gunshot wound
leaking through his chest.
it was so satisfying and he caught a smile resting on his face.

"good job baby, good job." soobin prasied, his voice low near yeonjun's ear,
his breath sending chills down yeonjun's spine.
yeonjun's breath hitched as he felt soobin's tongue trail down his neck.

the taller's mouth moved to yeonjun's as
he pressed his mouth to the olders a bit firmly.
yeonjun kissed back with the same firmness making soobins lips curl.
they pulled away staring into each others eyes.

"wanna get out of here?" soobin suggested.
"please, but let's clean this up first." yeonjun motioned.
"oh yeah." the older said walking closer to the body.
yeonjun let out a giggle as he followed.

the two lay were at yeonjun's house laying in eachothers arms. the older let out a small yawn making soobin cooe.
"are you tired, baby?" soobin whispered.
"mhm." yeonjun hummed as he snuggled closer to the taller.

"goodnight, petal." the taller kissed yeonjun's forehead and he wrapped his arms securely around the smallers waist
"...sleep well."

[a/n:]

yes, this could've been a single chapter but like then i wouldn't get to use fun gifs ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ