3│SHOTS FIRED

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

▲ ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ ▼

SCOREBOARD
PERALTA      ZAPATA
35                  44

"For the last time, the best cop movies, Training Day, Lethal Weapon, and Fargo. End of discussion," Amy announced.

"Wrong," Jake scoffed, "Die hard is the best cop movie of all time. One cop heroically saving the day while everyone else stands around and watches. It's the story of my life."

"I finally agree with you on something and you ruined it," Natasha laughed.

Jake nearly fell out of his chair as he turned to face her with wide eyes.

"You like Die Hard, seriously," Amy scoffed.

Natasha glared at her. "Yes. It was my father's favorite movie, we watched it together all the time. Problem Santiago?"

"N-no, no, of course not. I think Die Hard is great actually," Amy smiled awkwardly.

"Don't be a pushover Santiago," Natasha advised.

Jake was still watching Natasha in shock, only now a grin had formed on his face.

"And you need to stop being creepy," Natasha hit him over the head.

"Are you half-Jewish by any chance?" Jake looked up at her hopefully.

"Are you looking to get seriously injured today?" Natasha replied.

"You'd think that would make me stop but it's actually doing the opposite," Jake smiled.

Natasha gave him a blank look before she pushed him out of his chair.

The team laughed as Jake scrambled off the floor.

"Nice one," Rosa gave her a high five.

"Anyway," Jake cleared his throat, "Back to the best cop movie."

"I like Turner & Hooch. Tom Hanks, reluctant friendship with a dog. That hits me where I live," Charles said.

"No," Rosa shook her head, "Robocop. It's got everything I like, gratuitous violence."

Jake turned to her when she paused. "Oh, I thought you were listing things."

"I was. I'm done."

"Okay," Jake turned away from her.

"Let's talk Bad Boys," Gina smiled, "That's the perfect cop movie. Mr. Smith, lookin' fine. A hot cup of tea Leoni. Come on."

Terry rolled over to the group. "Francois Truffaut's Breathless."

Everyone gave Terry blank looks.

"What?" He scoffed, "Terry likes foreign films."

"M'kay. There is a correct answer to this question, though. So gather around for the greatest cop film of all time. Please refrain from texting during our presentation."