Chapter 24

So Luke finally got let out of the hospital after being there for just over a month and we finally left Spain.

God it was bliss to leave, I never thought we would to be honest it was just a re occurring  nightmare. 2 weeks turned into three months, Chloe's dad is going to have a massive bill!!

About three months after we left me and Josh finally moved in and it took all my dad had not to kill him, Josh has some serious grovelling to do. And I can't wait to see it!

"Hey." Josh said.

"Hey yourself." I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. But he just turned away.

"What's a matter?" I asked.

"What's going to happen. These gangs are taking over our lives and I can't keep putting you in danger." He told me.

"Well we aren't breaking up for something that we do. But I did have a thought. Why don't we merge? Our gangs can be put together?" I asked.

"Well. That's actually a good idea. You know I love you don't you?" I gave him a look.

"Would I be here if you didn't?" He laughed.

The doorbell rang.

"Your turn!" He nodded and stood up.

Suddenly men in masks came in. They surrounded us.

"What the hell?" Josh shouted.

"Shut up." The one in the middle ordered.

Then something hit my head and it went black...

#####

My head was pounding. Why does that always happen?

I have no idea why I am here but I do know that it isn't a surprise party.

I opened my eyes to be greeted with Julia, Luke, Josh, Carl and Charlotte all tied up. At least they haven't got Chloe or Daniel.

The door slammed open and guess who was there. Ryan and some other bloke.

"Rob?" Josh questioned. The other man, Rob I presume, nodded.

"Wow. They still haven't figured it out." Rob mused.

"I know babe. They really are idiots." Babe?

"Oh, well let's tell them." Ryan said. Rob nodded.

"Story time guys." Then they sat down.

"Okay, so I let Julia's dad here take over my gang, then dated you under his 'command', but it was only to get close to Josh 's gang as you all ready know. Then I met Rob, he was already planning on killing Josh but then we met. Fell in love but carried on with our plan. We let you guys play happy families for a while but then when we heard you wanted to merge the gangs together we just couldn't let you. So now we are going to kill you all. And our informant was amazing." Then Charlotte stood up.

"What you really think I was captured? Please. This is me. Never guess who my sister was."

"Rebecca." I whispered and she nodded.

"Now I want revenge." She grinned evily.

"Why don't you say some last words before I kill you." She was talking to me.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because you are going to die." I smiled and shook my head.

"Nope duck. That's you." I grinned.

I quickly got my pocket knife and threw it at her.

It hit her foot. What? I'm sat down.

"Argggggggggggggg!!!!" She shouted but then everyone went into action. Every one jumped up because I aint being funny. Them knots were crap. So Charlotte was there hopping around and cursing not paying any sort of attention to what was happening.

Rob and Ryan quickly jumped out of their seats. But Josh, Luke and Carl quickly caught up with them and threw them around like rag dolls.

Me and Julia went to Charlotte. She was still jumping around.

"Pity, what a waste of a good knife." Julia nodded.

"Hell yeah." Then we looked at Charlotte. Who was still moaning.

"Mate. Shut up." Then I reeled back my fist and socked her one. She was knocked unconscious.

"Stupid Londoner." I muttered.

Then I heard sirens.

"Really." Then I ran having no idea where the heck Josh and the boys were.

"Josh, Luke, Carl."

"Yeah?"

"Cops." Then the ran out of the room they were in and ran toward us.

"Lets go." Then we ran.

############

"Today at a warehouse in the rural area of London three people were found to be involved with three gangs have been taken to hospital after being attacked. We don't know who did it but who ever they were shouldn't be worried. The police could see that there was kidnapping equipment and are not looking for these people. The gangs have now been shut down and the case is now closed. In other news..." Then we switched it off.

"Well. Looks like we are finally rid of the gang." I said. Then I jumped up and started dancing.

"Whoop, whoop. No gang. Whoop, whoop." They just started  laughing.

"Thank you. I'll be here all week." I fake bowed. That just made them laugh harder.

"Well now we can concentrate on us." Josh said. He was a billionaire so I suppose we can.

"Yeah." Then Luke and Julia kissed.

"Whoa. You guys are back together." She looked at Luke.

"Yeah." Then they kissed again.

"Awwwwwwwww."

I turned around to face Josh.

"I love you."

"I love you more." I smiled and kissed him.

This is the life I want.

After all. He is my bad boy.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Okay so this is the end.

(There may be a bonus chapter though)

Thank you to all of the fans, readers and voters. I honestly could not have done this without all of you.

I don't know if I will put a bonus chapter up. If you want me to comment!!

Also I am not doing a sequel. I'm sorry but I can't really do anything with this story, it was already dragged out enough.

Thank you again. And I will see you later.

I am starting a new vampire book soon so if you like that stuff just follow me and I'll tell you all when it's out.

I love you all!!!