"Let's watch a movie!"

"Let's watch a movie!" Narancia suggested. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm not quite in the mood to watch a movie right now. How about we just relax for a bit?" Abbacchio was never the type who wanted to ever do anything. He loved just relaxing and sleeping. "Mmpgh, you always relax Abba! Let's do something fun!" Bruno was eating the extra cupcake batter that Abbacchio had made for him. "Babe don't talk with your mouth full please." Abbacchio wiped the extra batter off of Bruno's face. "C'mon! I have a really good movie that I REALLY like! It's my favorite!!!" Narancia begged to watch this movie that he is talking about. "Alright, fiiinnnee." Abbacchio gave in. He would always end up giving in to Narancia and not the others. For some reason, he had a soft spot for the little 17 year old.

Abbacchio and Bruno ended up not watching the movie through. They fell asleep on eachother about 20 minutes in. They were both very exhausted. Narancia was very invested into the movie and didn't care that they fell alseep. The oven beeped eventually. "YO ABBACCHIO! THE CUPCAKES ARE DONE!!!" Abbacchio jumped up. Causing Bruno to wake up. "Naranciaaaa, you didn't have to wake us up like that..." Bruno complained. Abbaccio groaned, wiped his face from any drool on it and went to the kitchen to retrive the cupcakes.