14

Innocent Guy

?? P.O.V
I checked her body out from head to toe, licking my lips. Fuck, she's sexy. " Who is she.. " I whispered, still not taking my eyes off her. " Don't stare for too long. " I frowned then looked at the owner of the voice. " Why not ? " I crossed my arms, tilting my head while smirking.

He looked away, poking his inner cheek. " She's taken. By a powerful guy. The most powerful guy.. You shouldn't be messing with him. " His words causing me to scoffed. The most powerful guy ? " Are you kidding me ? No one is more powerful than me. " I said, planning to look at her again but she's already gone.

Aisyy ! Now she's gone ! I rolled my eyes, slamming the table I am leaning on. " He's not here. Not in this school. Here, she's protected by one of his men. Jeon Jungkook. And yes, no one dares to mess with him too.. " I immediately turned my head to him. Jeon Jungkook ? " Who the fuck is that ? Wait, what happened while I'm gone ? " I turned my body towards him fully, focusing on his face.

He glanced at me before looking back at whatever he is looking. " Don't act like you're the only who all the students should be scared of, dude. Between you and him, you are nothing. " His words make me slowly leaned closer to him, closing the gap between us. " Oh really ? Well let's see bout that. Cause I see no one is with her just now, so I think.. " I curved a small smirk.

" That Jeon Jungkook is letting me befriend with her.. "

Y/N P.O.V
" What ? Whyyy ? " I whined, leaning my back against the locker while stomping my feet on the ground. " I'm sorry, princess but my left leg was shot yesterday during the war, so I can't walk properly. I'm really sorry again. " I pouted but at the same time feels bad for him. Poor my little Kookie..

" Alright then.. But you're okay, right ? No other injuries ? " I asked, pursing my lips. I can hear him chuckled softly. " I'm fine. Don't worry, okay ? Good luck being alone~ " I groaned in annoyance before ending the call. " Great, now I'm like a new student. " I rolled my eyes then about to turn around but two muscular arms suddenly slammed me against the locker, causing me to gasped.

O-Oh gosh, is this what happen to a new student without friends ? " Emm

O-Oh gosh, is this what happen to a new student without friends ? " Emm.. Hi..? " I spoke while slowly tilting my head, making him curved a smirk. " Hi there, little cutie. I'm new here, mind showing me around ? " He whispered, moving his face closer to mine.

I gulped, putting my palms on his chest to prevent him from coming closer. " E-Err.. Yeah sure but..! " I pushed him softly, making sure not to piss him off. " No touching.. And no coming close.. " I said, shooting him an awkward smile. He chuckled darkly then about to steo closer to me again but-

" Vernon ! "

He rolled his eyes then shifted his head to the owner of the voice. A guy was standing not too far from us, crossing his arms. I cleared my throat, looking away. I think that is his friend. The guy in front of me that I think called Vernon turned his head to me again. " Nice to meet you.. Cutie.. " He said then winked before walking away, heading to his friend. I scratched my head, frowning in confusion. What the heck just happened..?

JIMIN P.O.V
I poked my inner cheek, swirling my gun in my fingers. How dare he touch my baby girl.. I glanced at Jungkook that is sitting on his bed, playing with his fingers. I am 'taking care' of him so that he won't call or even text Y/N about my appearance at her school today..

I tilted my head then rolled my eyes. But I felt pity for him though. He looks bored as hell. I stand up from the couch I was sitting then took out his phone that I kept in my pocket and handed it to him. " You can have your phone.. But if I find out that she knows about this, I won't hesitate to kill you.. "

I then walked away, heading to the bedroom's door before stepping out of the room.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V
I sighed in frustration, ruffling my hair roughly. " Fuck, he's gonna kill another guy again..! " I rubbed my face with my hands, closing my eyes. " Y/N's not gonna like it.. " I pursed my lips, staring down at the phone in my hand. Sorry princess but.. Hyung will kill an innocent guy again..