❄️ 26

"Jisung" a hand waves in front of Jisungs eyes, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Hm, yeah? Oh- sorry" he said looking up to Jaemin who was leaning over the counter.

"You know what, I'm not that hungry. I might just go for a walk" he said as he pushed the bowl still full of ramen to the side, getting up and walking to the front door.

Pulling on his shoes he made his way outside.

The sun beamed down on the boy as he stepped through the snow.

Hands shoved into his pockets as he started walking down the busy streets.

Breathing in the fresh air, goosebumps arose on his skin as he got that weird feeling someone was following him again.

Looking behind him, he only saw happy couples and families coming in and out of various shops.

Shrugging it off he continued on his journey to no-where.

Passing various cafes before stopping infront of the one he worked at, or well, used to work at.

He still hadn't asked Areum if he could go back to working there, considering the events that happened last night made it hard for him.

He still remembered how it felt, to have her head on his chest.

Her small hand across his abdomen as her body pressed against his, the warmth heating him up made him calm.

He remembered the smell of her coconut shampoo as it engraved into his senses.

As he looked at the cafe in front of him, he remembered the first time they had met- and those men.

Shivering as he remembered what those men said to him he quickly turned around and started walking home.

Scared those men would pop up again.