𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

MORNINGS at Dunder-Mifflin always started out quiet, and like always, the regional manager had to be the one to disturb the peace. He had even more of a reason to with the Christmas party happening that day.

The front office door slammed open, allowing the squabbling of Dwight and Michael to fill the once relatively quiet room.

"Do not break the branches, Dwight." Michael warned helping him drag the much too large for the office tree through the door.

"Ah, I got a splinter!" Dwight cried.

"Well suck it up, we all have problems." Everyone watched the spectacle they made of standing the tree up, which proved to be way too tall for the ceiling. "Merry Christmas!" Michael smiled.

"Today's the Christmas party!" Brooklyn, who sported a festive Santa hat, excitedly told the camera. "For Secret Santa I got Dwight, and I also got a Christmas bonus from corporate, so I did go a little overboard with his present, but no one needs to know that." She dug around in a red gift bag before pulling out two light sabers. "I remembered on Halloween he had a light saber. Well these have interchangeable colors, and you can connect them like it's Darth Maul's!" She smiled a little too excitedly.

Brooklyn sat at her desk watching Dwight vacuum the fallen pine off the floor with a hand vacuum before turning to the camera with a finger over her lips.

   "So this year, for the first time ever, I got Pam in Secret Santa." Jim sat in the break room, a white box and wrapping paper sat before him. "And I got this teapot, which I know she really wants. So she can make tea at her desk, but I'm also gonna stuff it with some inside jokes." He began listing off the items with a smile till he got to an envelope. "And this is a card, because Christmas is the time to tell people how you feel. I also got some other people some gifts, but I won't give that away just yet." He finished with a wink.

   "Is there anything we're missing?" Angela asked the Party Planning Committee plus Ryan. "Phyllis did you get the lights?

"Yes, I got those cute little ones." She nodded. Angela scratches that off her list. "Do you think I should've gotten the big ones?"

"We'll see." Angela retorted.

"Angela drafted me into the party planning committee." Ryan pointedly explained. "Her memo said that we need to prepare for every possible disaster. Which, to me, seems... excessive."

"Merry Christmas!" Michael exclaimed, jogging into the conference room. "Ho, ho, ho." He pointed at three women, then at Ryan. "Pimp." He then looked to Brooklyn and pointed at his own Santa hat and beard. "Ooo, Mrs.Claus." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Absolutely not." Brooklyn deadpanned as she snatched her hat off her head. Michael awkwardly chuckled while looking at the camera then turned to Angela.

"What do we got? How many plates are we getting?" He asked.

"50." Angela responded dryly.

"Ooo, double it, double everything, double ice cream, double napkins. Double it. On me." He demanded before slapping some bills on the table.

"It was a tough year, I had to fire somebody." Michael spoke. "This party has to really rock. Check it out." He held up a Dunder-Mifflin issued check. "Christmas bonus, 3,000 g's. I got this for helping save the company money. So I guess some good came out of firing Devon after all." He nodded. "Maybe I should call him and tell him that."

   "Michael got how much?!" Brooklyn asked.

   "I want people to cut loose." Michael explained through gritted teeth. "I want people making out in closets. I want people hanging from the ceilings, lampshades on the heads. I want it to be a Playboy Mansion party."