"Dust, I-!" You yelped, in a swift motion, he pulled you into the sheets with him.

His hands move into your back and pressing the two of you closer together, gaping the small space. Your chin was placed on his — still clothed — boney rib cage.

You can feel your cheeks burn into 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees. Your eyes widening with your soul beating furiously.

Him? Oh screw him, he was the so-called angel in heaven right now. Small exhales and a faint brush of purple dust we're on his cheekbones.

You tried escaping his grasp but when you do, he only makes the gap between you two close more.

When was the last time he was like this?

You gulp, knowing tomorrow will be a bad day. The more you struggled, the more the gap closes.

Sighing, you had no choice but to put your face to his ketchup scented t-shirt and fewt for the worst. You slowly drift to sleep.

You heard a faint 'cute' and tug before you fell into a dreamless dream.

💤💤💤

The next day, 20XX, 8:23

🏰

-☀

You got startled by the sound of screaming and a loud thud— always a good thing to wake up to.

Nudging your eyes, you found out that you were in a very familiar room— wait, this is Dustpan's room!

You search your vision to who fell on the floor, and to your surprise— it was Dustpan.

Who is in a deep shade of plum and seemed to lighten up the room. His blush gave off an awfully good light in the whole room, you tilt your head for a moment.

Your mind recalled the memories with him and you can feel your cheeks heat up, it was like you were in the sun's deepest layer right now.

A moment of silence past, and another and another.

Until you have decided to break the uncomfortable silence by clearing your throat, Dust scratches the back of his skull nervously.

You were taking deep long exhales which calmed your senses and got out of the bed, Dust stood up before you and avoids eye contact.

"M-My sincerest apologies, Master Dust. You were hesitant to let go of me when-" You stopped when you felt a boney finger on your lips, a sign to shut up.

While Dust became more plum by the second, To think that he might and will still be if you continued your statement.

"y-ya can go now," He says, still not maintaining eye contact with you.

First time hearing Master Dust stutter.

One point for you.

You swiftly nod, not liking the idea to stay with him any longer.

When you are in the doorstep of his door, you put your both hands to your burning cheeks, yep, it is just exactly what you think, awfully warm.

You mentally slap yourself to stop thinking of the embarrassing scene that just happened. When you cooled down, you made your way down to the kitchen to get food, you had housework to do.

  🔭🔭🔭

20XX, 20:11