3 : First day of school [ Part 1 ] ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hangout with Crystal all day .
She looked very happy to see you .
But...
you don't understand why she is glowing so much ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~ The next day ~~~~

Y/n's POV :

" Today I'm going to high school for the first time , I'm really excited . "
I said to myself while picking my outfit for school . It's only 4:30 PM , so it would be alright to find the perfect style for me ~

After forty minutes , I finally decide what I would be wearing .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV :

Two girls were chatting to each other about who is the most handsome guy in school , but then their jaw fell as soon they saw a certain handsome black haired boy who seems to be new .

The girls were drooling at the sight of the handsome male .
While walking that male bumped into some guy who seems to be admiring himself in the mirror , then the black haired male apologize to him for that but he doesn't get any kind of reply so he just walked away .

When he was about to step in school he heard a noise which seemed to get his attention .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV :

I was walking towards my new school but then I bumped into someone , I apologize to him but don't get any answer so I just walked away ( I don't want to be in trouble with him )

I end up going school with this body , I hope no one bullies me . I can't believe the day to wear this size has come .
I ended up buying the uniform that fits this body .

As I'm about to enter entered the school I heard a car's noise . I then look around and saw a very expensive looking car standing outside of the school gate , well I was surprised to see that but what surprised me more was the foreign girl who step out of the car . She looks like a goddess , she had beautiful black hair which seemed to be shining in the sunlight ,red Ruby eyes which was more beautiful than any gem , her radiant skin seems to be glowing more in the sunlight . I was blushing at the sight of her , then after realizing what I'm doing I quickly turned around and started going inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV :

I was going to school in my limo , I wanted to walk though but assistant Kim doesn't agree , she said that I have to be there as fast as I could cause this is my first day at school and I don't want to be late , I don't quarrel with her anymore about that cause she's right .

~~~~After a few minutes~~~~

I reached at my new school which was bigger than my imagination .
I quickly opened the car's door before assistance Kim could even get out of her seat , and started walking towards my new school .

As I walked towards the school building I heard some whispers , not all of them are about me though ,

" OMG , did you see her ? She's so beautiful , right ? "

" Is she a foreigner ? She's so beautiful !!! "

" Wow , is she a model ??? She's so pretty . "

" I think I became lesbian for her "

" Woah !!! She's so hot ! Look at her long legs ."