Dont make me go

Pic of kyle

"Kyle. Kyle. KYLE!!!" I woke awoke and fell out of my bed to see a mad mother....my mother. "I've been screaming your name for the past 5 minutes" she said with a mad look. "Today is your first day of high school and you don't want to be late." She said more softly. "Actually I do wanna be late. In fact how about I just don't go" I said smirking. "Well too bad; now get dressed the bus will be here in 30 minutes" my mother said leaving me in my room. I sighed and got dressed in a simple white T-shirt and jeans. Ugh I hated jeans I don't know why we were forced to wear them in this highschool.

My name is kyle Erickson and I'm 14. brown hair and am about 5'4. I'm not athletic but I'm tone not fat but I'm definitely not muscled. BTW did I mention I'm gay. Yep I'm the big G word gay gay gay gay rainbow flag lover hahaha and fine with it. I live with my mom. I have no brothers or sisters. I'm some what of an outcast. See I have one blue eye and one brown which to me I think are ugly but my mom always said it made me special...

I didn't have any friends to be honest at the moment. I did in middle but they all are going to a different high school so thats me the loner..

I ran out the door and to the bus stop and waited for it to take me to the hell that Is highschool. When I got on the bus I just sat there and listened to my music the whole way. When we got there we had to go to our homeroom which was ordered by last name. I found mine which was upstairs and ran up there and found the room number and just waited while everyone with the same homeroom piled in the doorway.

We waited till the teacher walked in which seemed like forever I mean I know its the first day but how long does it take! "Bonjour students" she said with a grin on her face. She must have been the French teacher. I didn't care to be honest cause I wouldn't have to take a language class till the next year. She sat at her desk and we waited till we spoke "OK student I will be giving you all schedules so when I call your name raise your hand"

She went down a list and hit my name which is when I rose my hand. She walked over to me and handed my my schedule.

1-physics

2-jrotc

3-alegebra

4-music and arts.

The simple classes.

"Okay now when the bell rings go to second because we will not have time for first block." She said and continued sitting at her desk. We waited a good twenty minutes before the bell rung. I headed back down stairs and went to ROTC and just sat waiting till he walked in. He was beautiful. Tall, fit,tan I was memorized by him ,but who was he. This day might be so bad...

Sorry if I have mistakes this is my first time writing