Valentine's special

This is not following the story it's just a cute thing for Valentine's

~~~

Kaminari had gotten back from patrolling late and was feeling extremely sad about it since practically missed Valentine's day. Kaminari sighed for an extremely long amount of time, being dramatic even when nobody was around. All the lights in the house were off which deflated Kaminari more.

He pulled off his jacket and closed the door behind him. he took off his shoes and placed them by the door. Kaminari had been fighting villains all day, most of them were driven mad by being alone on Valentine's day would make Kaminari pissier.

He dragged his feet through the dark hallway and into his room where he saw a sleeping mass on his bed, wrapped in blankets. Kaminari smiled and walked to his dresser grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom. He turned on the lights and looked at his reflection. He had bags under his electric yellow eyes and his hair was just a disaster. Kaminari dragged his hands down his face.

Kaminari took his clothes off and started the shower, adjusting the temperature before he stepped in.

~

Kaminari slipped on his Pikachu shirt covered in ice cream stains and shorts before he opened the door and quietly climbed into bed facing towards his boyfriend's peaceful face. Kaminari loved his explosive boyfriend. Today all he wanted to do was see those crimson eyes but then he was called into work on his day off because the Hero on patrol was sick and missed the whole day. Kaminari huffed. and leaned in to kiss Katsuki's cheek but he moved his head last minute and kissed him on the lips, Kaminari was about to pull away from his soft lips but when he did a hand pushed him back onto Katsuki's lips. They're lips melded together in sync, Kaminari letting his salty mood seep away and replaced it with love.

Eventually, to Kaminari's annoyance, he had to pull away to catch his breath. He looked back to Katuski, who was grinning, his red eyes dancing.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

~

I hope you liked the special, Tell me if you liked this  way of writing better cause I might change my writing style a little

Also chapter 7 is coming really soon i've just been soo busy with some personal stuff so thank you for not bullying me into updating xD

ALSO the song above is really good, I recommend listening to it.