He is.....

I woke up I was in my bed. I thought all of yesterday was a dream. Until I turned around and saw Natsu shirt less and with his pants unbuttoned. I Covered my eyes quickly.
"Sorry, the maid told me it was alright to stay I just took a quick shower" he said and started putting his shirt on and buttoning up his pants.
"But Dont lie to me I know you liked what you saw" he winked at me and said in a flirty voice. I just trew a pillow at him that hit his face. He started to laugh. His laugh was so cute that made my heart start beating faster. I just smiled at him.
"Im sorry for being suck a jerk, will you forgive me" he said looking down. That side of his made me fall for him more.
"Today, I will be going to the cemetery to visit my father will you come with me" He said looking at me. I didn't want to reject that so I nodded. He helped me get to my wheelchair and started pushing me towards the kitchen. Virgo looked at him. She then looked at me and smiled and winked. I just blushed and covered my face.
"It's anything wrong Princess?" Virgo asked
"Your a princess, wow your majesty" he bowed and said in a royalty voice.
Virgo started laughing and He just smiled and started to walk towards the door.
"Hey, you are suppose to stay here and eat breakfast" I said
"What ever your majesty desires" he looked at me with a smile and winked.
I just got so nervous. Today we got fresh made pancakes with eggs and bacon. He ate really fast and waited for me to finish. Virgo walked towards me to get me in the car.
" May I please take Lucy today?" He said walking towards me and grabbing my chair Virgo looked at me and I nodded. We went outside. There was a red convertible Mustang outside with a Fairy Tail mark on the side he opened the door and carried me in. He folded my chair and put it on the back. He got in, turned the car on and said
"Any songs you want to hear?,Also dont worry I have my permit" He said while looking at me. We past the school and we didn't stop.
"Are we not going to school?" I said
"No, I talked to Gramps He said it was alright if we took this day off. I need to go check on my little sister at home" he said we headed towards his house. I didn't expect him to have a little sister because he never mentioned it .He offered me to go in and I did.
"Hey,Natsu where were you?..... Who is that?" A little blue hair girl said I thought she was adorable but she didn't look nothing like Natsu.
"This is Lucy, Wendy" He said
Then a blue cat jumped on my lap Its fur was so soft.
"Aww, whats your name" I said
"He was a stray His name is Happy, Me and Natsu found him when we were on the streets" wendy said
"Hey I told you to not ever talk about that" Natsu said.
"It was hard times Natsu we have to admit that we were homeless at one point, until we got money and shelter from the government"
He Looked at her mad but then he calmed down.
"Those where hard times, I know but now we good I guess" He sounded so hurt but he changed the subject
"Well, Wendy get ready we are going to visit dad" He said kneeling down to her height cheerfully. She smiled and went running into a room. He told me that his father adopted her a few months before he died. I sat there for about 15 minutes. I saw Natsu doing Wendy's hair in two cute pony tails. He looked at me I think he got embarrassed.After that we got to the cemetery. He got to the tombstone it said "Igneel Dragneel" . He started crying while touching the tombstone Wendy hugged him and I looked to the side of me That Tombstone said "Layla Heartfilia".

*Thanks for reading this story You wont regret it ;) *