Author Note

Hello all!

If you tapped open on this story I am over the moon, but I wanted to give a read at your own risk warning!

I have been inactive for roughly five years. I wrote this back in my freshmen/sophomore year of high school and now I am a senior in college, and looking back I felt horrible about pretty much vanishing from Wattpad, and was shocked to see the somewhat success of 'The White Wolf,' and that has motivated me to come back and do not just Sydney and Jay justice, but all my amazing readers as well.

That being said, as of July 6, 2020 I have officially revised and edited The White Wolf to a satisfactory level (for now that is.)

I am going to move on to The White Soul to carry on Jay and Sydney's story, now almost five years after leaving some of my lovely readers on a cliffhanger.

It might be a little slow as I am also writing a The White Wolf 2020 Version, which was my original answer to trying to renavigate their story, but that has taken a different turn and will eventually be renamed and diversified even more in the future.

Either way, I plan to take Sydney, Jay, and the crew all on a deeper, more emotionally fulfilling ride, with the plan to give you all Sydney and Jay's conclusion in.

Thank you all so much for understanding, I greatly appreciate the support you all have given to The White Wolf, and hope you stick around for more.

P.S.-If you pop over to the 2020 Version and think, "oh it's just grammatical edits, content is the same" no, the story is distinctly different starting chapter four, but there are a few changes in the first three chapters as well.

☽✣☾

EDITED JULY 6 2020