SSJ4 Lovers

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball, any Dragon Ball content or the Dragon Ball characters used in this fanfiction. And to the haters that have a problem with the erotic stuff if you don't like then don't read.
---------------------
Goten and Trunks stumbled into Capsule Corp with alcohol heavy on their breath. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" The drunk pair shrunk in front of Chi Chi and Bulma's outrage. "Well you see *hic* we were *hic* out drinking *hic*"
"Trunks I've told you time and time again to tell me I your staying out late"

"Sorry" Was the joint reply, before they stumbled out of the kitchen. As they got up the final flight of stairs Goten collapsed, Trunks shortly following, roaring with laughter."S....Sh...Shut up" Goten grunted before pushing himself up.

Resuming their drunken escapade they fell into Trunks' bedroom hitting, in Goten's case, the floor face first. "Hey G.. *hic* Goten"
"What" Goten dragged himself onto Trunks' bed and sat next to him. "Weren't *hic* those the gayest *hic* guys you've ever *hic* seen".

Goten's head was swimming, the memories of that encounter being forced back by a flood of his feelings for his best friend. "Yeah" he mumbled seriously.
"You ok buddy?" Very soon it was to be made clearly the affects of alcohol on your senses, especially on logic and self consciousness.

"Ummmm Goten"
"Yeah"
"Can I tell you...... something" Goten looked at him in pure shock, Trunks was never this timid, or shy. "Sure"
"Well more a question than anything else"
"Ok"
"Have you ever...... looked at a....... guy and thought..... he's hot?" Goten felt heat rising to his cheeks "Y...... yes"

They turned in unison to face each other. "Can I ask who?" More and more Goten felt like his cheeks were going to melt off. "Y....... y......you" Now it was Trunks' turn to blush. "Really" in reply Goten nodded shyly. "I can't help but...... say the same...... for you"

Goten's shock amassed to a new level. "Maybe we should............" the two drifted slowly together "Kiss" Trunks finished for Goten just before their lips touched, joining in one moment of sensual bliss. The passion started building, Goten moving on top of Trunks, pushing him down onto the bed.

A small moan escaped Goten as he felt Trunks' lips brush over his neck. Trunks whispered in Goten's ear lustfully "Maybe I shouldn't be on the bottom here" Goten didn't protest for one second, allowing Trunks to lay him on the bed, pushing against him from behind.

Trunks reached around him, stroking up his leg, then lightly brushing up Goten's erect penis. Goten moaned again, louder this time as Trunks gripped him almost vigorously. Fumbling behind him Goten undid Trunks' belt, forcing his jeans down, feeling along Trunks' hardness.

Within a short amount of time Goten's trousers were down, he was moaning as he felt Trunks' member gently touch his entrance. He nodded his consent and Trunks sank his teeth into the mating area on Goten's neck, pushing himself into Goten, the pair moaning together as Trunks began to wank Goten.

Coupled in pleasure the two powered up to SSJ4, increasing their pleasure as Trunks grew larger and wider inside of Goten. Just as Trunks climaxed and pulled out of Goten he climbed over and pinned him down. Goten finished the mating by biting Trunks, Trunks pulled away from Goten's teeth and began to suck Goten, looking up at him lustfuly. Goten climaxed, Trunks swallowing it.

Trunks moved up and laid his head on Goten's chest "I love you...... my mate"
"And I... you" the couple drifted into sleep, not waking to Vegeta screaming in shock the find them naked together in bed as he came in at about half past one to find out what the 'ruckus' earlier had been.